Black guy in the bogs

Ok, currently on the pish, does anyone seriously get weirded out by these guys constantly trying to push soap (that free) and cheap aftershave for a few quid, mostly in main stream pub chains ?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Last edited:
Ok I've screwed up the title, I'll sort after I've come off phone & on to puter

Ok I've screwed up the title, I'll sort after I've come off phone & on to puter

Or perhaps avoid posting on Arrse while sh*tfaced altogether?

Save embarrassment for everyone!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Or perhaps avoid posting on Arrse altogether?

Save embarrassment for everyone!

Fixed F.O.C No need for thanks.

You should be ashamed of yourself, some people gave their today, so you could enjoy your tomorrow.

Poor bloody bar staff, I hope you have tipped well tonight Grasshopper.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Ok, currently on the pish, does anyone seriously get weirded out by these guys constantly trying to push soup (that free) and cheap aftershave for a few quid, mostly in main stream pub chains ?

Does anyone else have a problem with the gentleman in the public lavatories trying to make you buy cheap aftershave after you have washed and dried your hands?

I think he means that.

This translation was brought to you by Yorkshire Tea.

Does anyone else have a problem with the gentleman in the public lavatories trying to make you buy cheap aftershave after you have washed and dried your hands?

I think he means that.

This translation was brought to you by Yorkshire Tea.
Yeah, but soup (that free)?

I had considered the Int Cell to be a notch or two above the Naafi in terms of content but based on this thread, it will struggle to compete with the ARRSE Hole.

Quite clearly, ARRSE isn't what it used to be... Harrumph!

Soup ( that free)... He means 'fat free soup' I think.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Whatever still do some (rather than 5A) consider that some black bloke offering soap, to you for a quid a bit degrading ??? ... Specially when it's free when he not around !

Id take a pic but I'd get it wrong and make Jarrods day and start a cock shot thread by accident

Which bit is upsetting you? The £1 for the soap or the fact that it is a black gentleman offering the service?

Posh digs indeed if Sir is being offered a right rogering by a dusky gentleman for one pound.

bummed11.jpg

I offered the shithouse wallah in Play nightclub, Hereford a job as a floor manager in a restaurant. (Great guy and could handle all kinds of shit flung his way and never dropped his smile or service) He turned it down as he was making a fortune from spraying watered down dettol onto randy sex pests.

Fair play to the guy.

It did make me laugh though when a sign was put up in the toilets in Play.. "Please do not eat chewing gum from the urinals"

It wasn't done as a joke either which is the worrying thing.

Latest Threads