Black Friday

Another shit idea from the US to draw the jobless, feckless and clueless masses to a superstore near you. Wherin to fight like rabid dogs over cut-price TVs.
Any ARrSErs get a bargain :) ?

I did a search for this but only found references to it in threads on other topics.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Another shit idea from the US to draw the jobless, feckless and clueless masses to a superstore near you. Wherin to fight like rabid dogs over cut-price TVs.

I did a search for this but only found references to it in threads on other topics.

amazon_black_friday_picks_emptybox.jpg

Datsun 120Y

Old-Salt

The day I do black friday is the day (after) I do thanksgiving. There's as much chance of that as there is of me celebrating 2nd July

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The day I do black friday is the day (after) I do thanksgiving. There's as much chance of that as there is of me celebrating 2nd July
Is that your birthday?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
A chance for the workshy to spunk their Gyro's on 55 inch t.v's
Why is they can't buy bloody curtains.
For mosdt of them the punch up is a bonus.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nipper's Kindle went into doorstop mode a few days ago. Yesterday, hours apart, I got bloody good offers on Kindles from Sainsbury and Amazon. Forwarded details to him but he had already found a bargain.

I try and do my supermarket shopping at Lidl's who wont take part (I assume) and on Sat or Sun afternoon when most are safely esconced at footie or in front of the tellie.
I hate crowded supermarkets.
I hope the councils/police find a way of charging the supermarkets for any extra policing required.

B

bokkatankie

Wembley Residents at their best:

(I did not tweet this as i did not want to have to resign from the Cabinet):

BF1_3121148c.jpg

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Has the redhead just spotted a pie out of shot.

The 4 Aisian blokes I wouild take care of by getting my blond haired, white daughter to stand in the next aisle
They would be that busy giving her vodka and sweets I could get to the t.v's

I think it's a great idea getting fuckwits to fight over stuff that's probably fucked due to the rough handling anyway.

RandyMcnob22

Old-Salt
**** me I thought trampling people to death over discounted goods was an American tradition. I suppose it is Darwin in action in a way.

What gets me is the fact that people think they're saving money, when they buy something for 100 notes that's been marked down from 300, no, you haven't saved 200 you've spent 100. Cretins.

The machinations of PR and Marketing of the commercial stores to get the muppets out in society to spend cash they haven't got one goods and stuff they don't need, to stuff into their homes and rented Storage Lockups to add to previous stuff they have, and never use.

This a battle between 'needs' and 'wants. Most of the Dumbo's out in society cannot tell the difference - your needs are taken care of mostly. Your 'wants' can never be satisfied - the more you have, the more you want. This is just naked materialism and greed!

I shall wait until the prices come down in the January sales when the feckwits will be bringing back items they don't want. The astute entrepreurs out there will kmake a killing selling a unwanted junk on 'EBay' etc.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
The machinations of PR and Marketing of the commercial stores to get the muppets out in society to spend cash they haven't got one goods and stuff they don't need, to stuff into their homes and rented Storage Lockups to add to previous stuff they have, and never use.

This a battle between 'needs' and 'wants. Most of the Dumbo's out in society cannot tell the difference - your needs are taken care of mostly. Your 'wants' can never be satisfied - the more you have, the more you want. This is just naked materialism and greed!

I shall wait until the prices come down in the January sales when the feckwits will be bringing back items they don't want. The astute entrepreurs out there will kmake a killing selling a unwanted junk on 'EBay' etc.

You were doing so well until that last sentence.

Load of bollocks.

Black Friday, or Black-Eye Friday as it's known in Newcastle, is the last friday before christmass. Always has been

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Load of bollocks.

Black Friday, or Black-Eye Friday as it's known in Newcastle, is the last friday before christmass. Always has been

A now those are proper black Fridays.
Loads of chumps with Christmas wages in their back pocket getting hammered and looking to pounch the nearest person.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Has the redhead just spotted a pie out of shot.

The 4 Aisian blokes I wouild take care of by getting my blond haired, white daughter to stand in the next aisle
They would be that busy giving her vodka and sweets I could get to the t.v's

I think it's a great idea getting fuckwits to fight over stuff that's probably fucked due to the rough handling anyway.
I caught on the news before I left home this morning from an "expert" that very few people would get the 90% off bargain they expected, but everybody would pick up something at full price that they hadn't gone in for.

So ... the winner is ... Not Joe Public!

"Black Friday is Americas version of The Running of the Bulls, but with fatter cattle" - Carlos Valencia.

Latest Threads