Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday Trickery.

I know. But I’m a fussy sod and have an aversion to second hand vacuums full other people’s skin cells and pubic hairs. It’s also why I never walk barefoot across a hotel floor.
They tend not to come filled...

wheel

LE
Black Friday bollocks its over and SCS have got a Better Than Ever Sale on !.
Go Outdoors have another sale on Strangely enough the Scarpa GTX boots are £120 exactly what I paid for a pair four years ago. They were shit

Makita reciprocating saw half price at Wickes but none left. Wanted me to leave my email address even though it said discontinued. Stuff that, I gave the local branch a ring. No one answered. Tried again - same thing. Tried a third time then gave up... back to my aging hand saws for me :(

As for a man (mum) portable vacuum cleaner - a Henry; two bungee cords; a roll of black nasty; a car battery; an inverter; a Clansman light-weight carry frame; and a Thai bride to carry it all - jobs jobbed ;)

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Makita reciprocating saw half price at Wickes but none left. Wanted me to leave my email address even though it said discontinued. Stuff that, I gave the local branch a ring. No one answered. Tried again - same thing. Tried a third time then gave up... back to my aging hand saws for me :(

As for a man (mum) portable vacuum cleaner - a Henry; two bungee cords; a roll of black nasty; a car battery; an inverter; a Clansman light-weight carry frame; and a Thai bride to carry it all - jobs jobbed ;)
Wickes are a division of Travis Perkins, they have been trying to offload the company for some time

Our last Dyson was rubbish - it sucked (in all the alternative meaning) but didn't pick up the dirt and clogged up regularly.

Wife bought a Shark vacuum cleaner and it has worked perfectly since we got it.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Our last Dyson was rubbish - it sucked (in all the alternative meaning) but didn't pick up the dirt and clogged up regularly.

Wife bought a Shark vacuum cleaner and it has worked perfectly since we got it.
ive had a cordless shark for two years, it used to be the dogs whatsitts. However now it only fills part of the rubbish container, drops bits all over the place when you knock the skirting board etc. I ve changed all the filters and clean it out once a week , i bought it just before they launched the one with the ladies hair catcher !
two years old and it seems to be getting knackered. two batterys seem ok though.