Black Friday - Is the UK full of mongs?

exgunner

Old-Salt
The question is in the title really. Mongs coming to blows over cheap TV's & smartphones at Tesco's at 1am.
I couldn't be arsed to be honest, but it's an entertaining watch seeing mongs battle it out on the electrical aisle, maybe rename it black eye friday?

I went to NYC a few years ago with a mate at this time of year and we ended up going to Macys more or less by accident . It was carnage inside and we saw a few fights and a lot of massive arguments . My mate started to look at some leather jackets , a whole rail of them was knocked down to $60 from $200 . As he approached them , some massive fat jewish woman went ballistic at him , pushed him away then stood in front of them .

She was on her phone telling someone to r.v with her there and she was standing infront of people to block them from getting near them .
Fcuking nuts , we her to it , mad bitch .

?.. Mongs coming to blows over cheap TV's & smartphones at Tesco's at 1am.
It gets worse... The ******* were even fighting over the junk in Asda and it can't possibly get any more undignified than that.

Last edited:

Troy

LE
This creates yet another social change...

It hasn't been long since everything called BLACK was prejudice, discrimatory, racist and so on. Or BLACK had negative conotations, such as Black Wednesday when the stock market crashed.

So is BLACK allowed again? Can I speak my mind in future and say age-old phrases such as; "As black as the ace of spades!" or "as black as yer hat"? Will schools be allowed to use Blackboards once more instead of Chalkboards? All without the fuss-pots saying; "You can't say that, it's not allowed because it's offensive to the coloured ethnic minorities!"

Not that I'm biased in any way, not me, some of my best shags have been with black girlies....

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The question is in the title really. Mongs coming to blows over cheap TV's & smartphones at Tesco's at 1am.
I couldn't be arsed to be honest, but it's an entertaining watch seeing mongs battle it out on the electrical aisle, maybe rename it black eye friday?
To be perfectly frank with you, I can't be arsed what the mongs and fucktards do any more. They all act like feral rats, grabbing everything and contributing nothing. What does concern me, is the fact that the UK slavishly follows any idea the US has, irrespective of how bad it actually is. What will be next? Free firearms training for all nursery school children?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fly-tip-hell-mile-long-dump-appeared-4702978

Not yet, but we are getting there. Black Friday is one example and the link above is another that the country has imported or bred a significant population of mongs in the last couple of decades. In the main, it's a lethal combination of pikeys, East European gangs and home bred white trailer trash who have no concept of how their actions impact on the rest of us trying to get on with our ordinary lives.
Christ knows how it will be in another twenty years time, when their sprogs have popped out another generation of like-minded cretins.

It's like it everywhere.

ImageUploadedByARRSE1417204195.999546.jpg

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

What I find really painful is we had an opportunity to condescendingly look down our noses at the yanks here and we blew it.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Last edited:

NEQcounter

War Hero
When fights start over the shaite in Lidl or Aldi then you know things are bad.

It hasn't been long since everything called BLACK was prejudice, discrimatory, racist and so on. Or BLACK had negative conotations, such as Black Wednesday when the stock market crashed.

So is BLACK allowed again? Can I speak my mind in future and say age-old phrases such as; "As black as the ace of spades!" or "as black as yer hat"? Will schools be allowed to use Blackboards once more instead of Chalkboards? All without the fuss-pots saying; "You can't say that, it's not allowed because it's offensive to the coloured ethnic minorities!"

Not that I'm biased in any way, not me, some of my best shags have been with black girlies....

I suppose the black bit predates any form of racism as it is obviously when a ledger goes into the black. I never found the use of black (as in sheep, ball, list etc) offensive. After all the highest scoring ball in snooker is black.

I guess what the PC brigade would take offence at is something like "as black as the inside of a n*****s c**t".

Re your last para/sentence the best shag I ever had was with Beyoncé.

Unfortunately I woke up before the conclusion.

Coloured?

You racist.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/dec/22/alan-hansen-black-footballers-coloured

They are just a bunch of chav savages. Chavages.

total_arrse

Old-Salt
If you saw the news today you'd see it's the same type of idiots who were involved in the May riots/looting (we all remember the images).... people revert back to their base primal 'law of the jungle' instincts; greed, selfishness, 'me me me', f*ck the disabled person who had a tv land on their head. This country has gone right down the toilet, starting from the 1950s onwards...

If you saw the news today you'd see it's the same type of idiots who were involved in the May riots/looting (we all remember the images).... people revert back to their base primal 'law of the jungle' instincts; greed, selfishness, 'me me me', f*ck the disabled person who had a tv land on their head. This country has gone right down the toilet, starting from the 1950s onwards...

That's sickening.

Should have turfed the spaz out and used the chair for a microwave and a patio set.

Latest Threads