Black Forest ham and other Lidl bargains.

Who cares ? Lie back and think of the flavours.

"You're a long time dead and it'd be dreadful to die wishing. " which is what an ex GF of mine once observed.
If you don't smoke, drink alcohol and eat fatty things you'll not live forever. the boredom will just make it feel like that.

@ExREME..TECH

As feared it was a special, but from the look of it they come back every September

Alpen Fest Curry Bockwurst - My Lidl
Most of the Alpen Fest goodies have left the shelves. Its the French weeks now. I picked up some Canalés soaked in rum, or at least thats what it claimed and for those with youthful looks, proof of age is required at the checkout! I decided to give them a proper drenching in rum which improved things no end.

Most of the Alpen Fest goodies have left the shelves. Its the French weeks now. I picked up some Canalés soaked in rum, or at least thats what it claimed and for those with youthful looks, proof of age is required at the checkout! I decided to give them a proper drenching in rum which improved things no end.
Any white flags?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Polish pork/beef dumplings on offer this week, they're great cooked in some chicken stock and then add a few handfulls of a veg stir fry mix, season and that's it, delicious and nutritious quick soup

Gave in to temptation and bought the "Goulash Pack" comprising, unsurprisingly of a series of paprika/sweet pepper pastes, paprika, and red sweet pepper pickle. Got home, tried all the contents, binned the lot.
All the pastes were too salty to be of any use, the paprika powder had a bitter finish to it and the sweet pepper pickle wasn't.

On the plus side the Salamis/Debreceners are really good.

W21A

War Hero
Book Reviewer
We've got an old Woolies that would make a perfect Lidl or Aldi. What are we getting? Bloody Iceland!