Black eyes

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#1
Ok, this is not a WAH...its actually a serious question. Has anyone ever come across a bipedal H. sapiens looking being with black eyes? No I'm not talking about somebody you've already told twice. I mean that the eye itself i.e. the part that is white and the coloured part is black. I ask because Rocketeer made a quip about Icke's Lizards and thought I'd bring it up.

I actually have on a number of occasions, kinda spooked me a bit at first, but on subsequent occasions it appears they mean me no harm, so 'all things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small' is really the stance I've adopted.

So in short, has anyone else ever met the 'Black eyes'?

(of course its more than possible they were office workers in contacts, but I'm not convinced....)
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#3
Almost, that's very interesting. Half scanned the page, gonna give it a good read now. However I recall that in two of the instances their eyes appeared as all black without whites, and quite hypnotic (and as I said quite scarey). I am quite happy to concede however that this may be exactly what I have seen as on one occasion it was night time, and on another occasion (and David Icke would love this ROFL!!!) It was outside a masonic lodge near the Priory of St John...
 
#4
I hope you were wearing the tinfoil titfer at this encounter?
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#6
PartTimePongo said:
I hope you were wearing the tinfoil titfer at this encounter?
Actually I wasn't ;) Tho' actually I'm quite partial to Alpha wave transmission. As a partly humourous aside I have often found that black tourmaline along with smokey quartz provides a far better psychic firewall than tinfoil, but I digress ;)
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#7
Gremlin said:
Would you like to borrow my Bacofoil Nehustan ;)
I refer the gentleman to the previous answer ;)

(LOL...I only have myself to blame for this thread ;) )
 
#8
Nehustan said:
PartTimePongo said:
I hope you were wearing the tinfoil titfer at this encounter?
Actually I wasn't ;) Tho' actually I'm quite partial to Alpha wave transmission. As a partly humourous aside I have often found that black tourmaline along with smokey quartz provides a far better psychic firewall than tinfoil, but I digress ;)

Matey It's the nasty Gamma stuff you need to be wary of!!!


BTW, are you sure that you haven't developed a 2ndL fixation and are seeing Newbie eyes in real life ???? :D
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#9
My family has a history of madness/wierdness, let's just say we've done well that any managed to avoid the pyre and get through the medieval period with descendants. Given I was born on Samhain's day I have had 'problems' with what I call Alpha (Beta, Delta and Theta?) for much of my adult life (and no, I don't see dead people ;) ). I find it very hard in London. The gift (Muhhhahhhhhhhaaaa!!!!!) was really far less of a problem in my younger years spent on the north west coast, better vibes man ;)

(Edited to add I only joined SL in Dec., and do you know I didn't notice that noobs had black eyes...2/10 for obs. skills...)
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#10
Actually just had a google, and this is exactly what they look like, well almost ;) They usually come in pairs.....

[align=center]
[/align]
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#12
Yep if I'd been at a festival or gig that is exactly what I would think, but contextually they don't seem to fit the bill. The last time I saw a 'black eye' was, as I said, outside a lodge; he was stood in a doorway, tweed sports jacket and black eyes, all very sinister ;) (I do hope David Icke reads ARRSE :twisted: ). Do they sell contacts in Gieves and Hawkes?
 
#13
Nehustan said:
Yep if I'd been at a festival or gig that is exactly what I would think, but contextually they don't seem to fit the bill. The last time I saw a 'black eye' was, as I said, outside a lodge; he was stood in a doorway, tweed sports jacket and black eyes, all very sinister ;) (I do hope David Icke reads ARRSE :twisted: ). Do they sell contacts in Gieves and Hawkes?
I believe that Match.com is more successful at that ;)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top