Black denim cotton coveralls [tankie style]

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by greylancer, Apr 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello.

Yes I am sad.

Would like to get hold of a set. Have looked at a few places on web. Are they all nylon variations now?

Any one know of a direct web link? Or a surplus store outlet. Live near Belfast.

No it is not for dark night forays I am a pensioner.

Cheers for reading anyway.

2. What size are you? There is a chance I could get you some tankie overalls, but they would have to fit someone who's a bit on the skinny side.

3. Buy green ones and dye them black?

4. Right enough but even they are a little scarce. Thank you. Might need to join one of our illegal groups to get a set. Mind you variations on combat wear in fairly good supply.

5. Thanks for response.

I would have a problem getting into a cupola today besides my age and agility. Was 9 and half stone some 37 years ago and short and slim. Ideal for not taking up room in a turret. Different story today at 14 stone but still a shortish arsse.

6. Thanks Steven. The response shown above your note was for you but i thought i could get away with replying from within my googlemail prog.

Thanks for response.

I would have a problem getting into a cupola today besides my age and agility. Was 9 and half stone some 37 years ago and short and slim. Ideal for not taking up room in a turret. Different story today at 14 stone but still a shortish arsse.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

PSNI ?

8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer