Black denim cotton coveralls [tankie style]

Hello.

Yes I am sad.

Would like to get hold of a set. Have looked at a few places on web. Are they all nylon variations now?

Any one know of a direct web link? Or a surplus store outlet. Live near Belfast.

No it is not for dark night forays I am a pensioner.

Cheers for reading anyway.

Hello.

Yes I am sad.

Would like to get hold of a set. Have looked at a few places on web. Are they all nylon variations now?

Any one know of a direct web link? Or a surplus store outlet. Live near Belfast.

No it is not for dark night forays I am a pensioner.

Cheers for reading anyway.
What size are you? There is a chance I could get you some tankie overalls, but they would have to fit someone who's a bit on the skinny side.

Right enough but even they are a little scarce. Thank you. Might need to join one of our illegal groups to get a set. Mind you variations on combat wear in fairly good supply.

Thanks for response.

I would have a problem getting into a cupola today besides my age and agility. Was 9 and half stone some 37 years ago and short and slim. Ideal for not taking up room in a turret. Different story today at 14 stone but still a shortish arsse.

Thanks Steven. The response shown above your note was for you but i thought i could get away with replying from within my googlemail prog.

Thanks for response.

I would have a problem getting into a cupola today besides my age and agility. Was 9 and half stone some 37 years ago and short and slim. Ideal for not taking up room in a turret. Different story today at 14 stone but still a shortish arsse.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer