• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Black 2s belt

does anyone know of anywere where i can get one of the black shiny plastic belts. It appears only blandford hold them and i cant find any on the internet (checked the likes of silvermans and ebay) Any help is greatly appreciated (If your still wondering which belt i mean, the RP's used to wear them at blandford)

Cheers

Oakley said:
does anyone know of anywere where i can get one of the black shiny plastic belts. It appears only blandford hold them and i cant find any on the internet (checked the likes of silvermans and ebay) Any help is greatly appreciated (If your still wondering which belt i mean, the RP's used to wear them at blandford)

Cheers
I have 2 of the buggers :lol:

decrepitsoldier said:
Oakley said:

Cheers
I have 2 of the buggers :lol:
what are the chances of doing a deal for one of em :?:

Latest Threads