Bl00dy lawyers

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by nurse, Feb 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Of course they are. That's how they make a very lucrative living. And you'll pay for them to do so through legal aid.

Fair play though, if Tommy Atkins is responsible, then compensation should be made to these people.

It's just a choker tha some shyster lawyers are going to make out of it...........but then again, if we weren't such cnuts about the whole thing, the shyster lawyers wouldn't have a job.

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Why can't we just deny everything? It seems to work for Bliar and Hoon.

Seriously, I spoke to a lawyer this morning who thinks this is a non-runner as far as UK courts go. It can't be taken to the International Court by an individual. There are no civil courts in Iraq, so there's nowhere to bring the case at the moment. My mate thinks it's really piss and wind on behalf of lefties who are trying to embarrass the govt/protest about the war.

Interestingly, one of the papers says the bottom-feeding legal whore behind all this has connections to Cherie, wife of the Great Navigator....

3. What do you call a thousand lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

4. why doesn't that surprise me.

well he need Cheries income to ive of for when he gets booted out cause I think neither Brown nor Howard will elevate him to the peerage.
    pity he won't end up on a park bench again.