Bitte Herren , wo ist der Apfelkorn ?

Look , this is ridiculous. When I were a lad we drank Apfelkorn . In the morning . BAOR armoured corps wakey wakey , reach into turret , delve around ready rounds bin , produce bottle , drink hard , start day . I now live in wales . Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on somemore , as I am now tipping through the last four inches of my last litre as I write . . . .

I get mine from the duty free at Amsterdam Airport every now and again [work]. If someone doesn't locate a UK source PM me and I'll get you some next time I'm over "whish doez crazee Dutchies". I work in South Wales.

Trust a matelot!!! Great link + the reviews of the apple nectar were bang on...

DavetheApe said:
Trust a matelot!!! Great link + the reviews of the apple nectar were bang on...
I aim to please.

Now someone can do me a fcuking favour!

When I was playing at being a pongo during Op Palatine, I got hooked on Kruškovac. Now, does anyone know where I can buy this in the UK?

DavetheApe said:
I get mine from the duty free at Amsterdam Airport every now and again [work]. If someone doesn't locate a UK source PM me and I'll get you some next time I'm over "whish doez crazee Dutchies". I work in South Wales.
Try Aldi's or liddles, I'm not sure which one, but they sell it occasionally. Last year I got some fom the one in Catterick(as your leaving the garrison next to the petrol station)

the_matelot said:

When I was playing at being a pongo during Op Palatine, I got hooked on Kruškovac. Now, does anyone know where I can buy this in the UK?
happy to help!

the_matelot said:
Kruškovac. Now, does anyone know where I can buy this in the UK?
This lot sell it under liqueurs, probably mail order, the on-line selling bit don't seem to work.

http://www.gerrys.uk.com/

Yes, LIDLE, most of the branches have it in next week for OCTOBERFEST. about £4.99 a bottle. .7L/20vol.
In 98 I did a 14 week tour of bases in UK /Ireland for NAAFI (XL Leisure) with the 'Jägermeisters Umpah Band', some of the UK bases stocked it then.

You can get most your boxhead stuff at Aldi's, also your Frikkadelles, Bratwurst, cheese etc :D even that cheapie baileys for a proper exercise coffee.

try www.drinkon.com for Berentzen. Not cheap though.

Though I did get 6 bottles for less than a fiver each in Salzburg Airport Duty Free a few weeks ago. :D

Bootifull said:
the_matelot said:

happy to help!
That website has been out of stock of Kruškovac for months now as is the Gerry's website. I did google it you know! :(

If anybody wants any of the "local brandies" produced in the Balkans I'll be back in the UK for a week in November - I will bring some back. My own favourite is kruschka (pear) but I can also do the other stuff such plum and grape.

If I crash the car will detonate :D :D

R-M,

I may take you up on that offer-how much does Kruškovac cost now then?

[align=center]PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT[/align]

Apfelkorn(alike) is available at Lidl priced @ £4.99/70cl bottle.

Branded "Weizen Stoltz Apple Schnapps", 20% vol.

That is all.

rickshaw-major said:
the_matelot said:
R-M,

I may take you up on that offer-how much does Kruškovac cost now then?
Just got back from my wanderings - will check today and let you know tonight :D
Hello mate - sorry got diverted :D Top whack Williamocka is 20 Euros a litre, Mujo's finest is 10 km in a designer plastic bottle - again 1 litre. Let me know :twisted:

I got some Apfelkorn whilst on a visit to BFG last year, took some to the mess back at unit to impress the guys with, the RSM got wind of it and asked if he could have a bit...drank the lot :\

the_matelot said:
Bootifull said:
the_matelot said:

happy to help!
That website has been out of stock of Kruškovac for months now as is the Gerry's website. I did google it you know! :(
Did you try Ebay?

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/kruskovac*_W0QQfclZ4QQfnuZ1QQflocZ1QQsaslcZ3

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KRUSKOVAC-6-F...hZ003QQcategoryZ48108QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Edited to add this place in London that seems to sell the stuff.

http://www.vardar.co.uk/item26.htm company in London that do the stuff.