Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ABZ_Dave, Apr 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At my current place of work, the airport, it seems i'm working alongside a bunch of spineless would-be old fcuking women. Granted there's only about 5 of em like this, but our new manager, who has been a baggage handler all his life untill about a year ago, has formed his little kleek of people, and regularly hosts slagging matches, but always when the person in question is never there to defend themselves (it always gets back to us though). Yet the same people are always nicey nice when singled out. Spineless tw@ts.

Does this happen in the army? I've always been one for saying what i thought, if it needed saying, to someones face, and i cant stand the backstabbing barstewards i'm forced to work with. I've fallen out with a few of them, unfortunately this happens quite regularly.

The other 10 or so lads are brilliant though. There's a healthy amount of banter goes on, and we get out on the piss as much as possible. Just we're unfortunate to have been landed with such a useless cnut as a manager, and all the other reprobates lodged in his ass.

Edited for mongish spelling
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Properly edited :evil:
  3. Ok ok i found the last one! Amount spelled as Ammount.. :roll:
  4. WTF is kleek?

Is it a town in Wales?
  5. Loads of bitching in the Army.
  6. Also, twat doesn't have an '@' in it :D
  7. So it doesn't. :)
  8. Bah fcuk.. U no wot i meen! :)
  9. Methinks he's trying too hard....... :rambo: :roll:

Grammar nazi thread is elsewhere.
  10. And what cnut told you that?
  11. nice text speak, are you mummy's little souljah?
  12. Perhaps it was lost on you... Nevermind.
  13. Shit off, you.
  14. I've warned you before about telling tales.

Edited to add: Forks is of course perfectly correct that there's bitching in the army. There always has been and probably always will be. :)
  15. Try clique. Does show that you've got the pronunciation right though, instead of "klik". ;)