Bitchin good thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joshing-lens, Jul 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am so sick and tired of having to trawl through countless threads to find all the summer holiday bitching going on at one another, it's taking toooooo much time, so can it all go on in here to make my life simpler. Why do I read, besides being a sado, just now and then the odd remark is written that I store in the fading memory bank as a good one liner when someone is pissing me off.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bit early for the meths isn't it?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. All again in English please...
  4. If I may slip into the vernacular for one moment WTF?
  5. I think me learned friend may be referring to SausageDog's recent thread.

Fuck with my Hayfever one though, and I will love you forever.
  6. I like the pigeon one but i hate pigeons. They're cunts really, but i suppose i like Oooh Matrons caring side. That, and the fact he'll be taking a hammer to them soon because it makes his gentleman hard.
  7. I bet you wonder why the police keep moving you on also.
  8. After smashing my face against a work surface, eating peyote and injecting bleach into my eye I've come to understand his train of thought and can translate.

He's saying "Me no like fighty on forum, me fink people should make fight in here."

Allow me to start things off. If you don't like to read a bit of banter and slagging off JL I suggest you find another one more suited to your tastes. I'll Google "forums for never served creepy civilians that stalk women in the highstreet looking to take upskirt shots" or "Broken brain forum for those people that think Asda are blocking their phone signal."

Happy to help you pile of twat.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Did you know that if you put your head in the microwave on high for 2 minutes it confuses your genes and you get younger?

Do it now. You will thank me.

At best you are dreary.

Let me know how you get on.
  10. It'll have had no time to breath.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ImageUploadedByARRSE1373461164.180584.jpg

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  12. Be interesting to see what sort of meal he can create out of the little fuckers too. He could be the ARRSE celebrity chef.
  13. I maintain that you ought to change your user name to "Gnoshing-mens"
  14. Fuck me i've got a headache
  15. A simple matter of punctuation old chap. :)