Bitch fight

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Boxy, Feb 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bravo Bravo & Stacker 1 are at it again, in a real life NAAFI bar fight who would you back and why?

2. It's Bickies and Stacker1. I know who my money is on........ Right Ma?

3. Any background info? Previous results? Form? How's the going? Who are their seconds? Who is holding the escrow?

4. no bravo and stacker are at it in the on tour or get out thread on the TA board

5. Sorry to quote myself, but they're off again.

In the red cornerrrrrr............

6. Bravo Bravo v, Stacker...just who is the angriest! Grrrrrr, Grrrrr! I'm hoping that Auld Soak will get so worked up (he's on the bandwagon again) that he'll have a stroke and peg it....I've got a fiver on him going this year!

7. I'm not angry at all; just amused at Regs who simply cannot comprehend the mindset of the TA soldier.

I'm great, me. I've even been let off the roadrage thang.

8. If only he'd take you with him.

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I learned to knit when I was six. I had been very ill and in hospital for a long time and when I went back to school I was ostracised and way behind in my studies. I had a wonderful primary teacher who took me aside and taught me to knit.

Fascinating. You got my ten quid or what?

10. They've got Grandaddy's rights. You're going to go down first young man.

11. Or indeed amused at all the TA on tour who think Enablers who use their family/job to avoid tours right up until SNCO level are just a bunch of throbbers, but then their opinion doesnt matter either does it?

12. You know for a fact you have to dance for money.

I've got some popcorn though.......................

13. For example.

Utterly, utterly beyond their comprehension.

Utterly utterly utterly. In fact, sooooo utterly, they'e called Alison.

14. Steak and jacket spud?