• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bit of Honesty

From time-to-time I get a "Meet Your Messenger" email from MSN. One came today and showed some startling honesty, either that or the 'lady' concerned has spent a good deal of time with the Army!

Have you ever met any truly honest women?

-I´m a huge slapper please rape my face

I´m a huge slapper please rape my face is from Cambridge - Search in other cities here

Profile text:
"camsex with younger desperate men as i can't get it in real life"

Go to profile for I´m a huge slapper please rape my face - Write to I´m a huge slapper please rape my face

Markintime said:
From time-to-time I get a "Meet Your Messenger" email from MSN. One came today and showed some startling honesty, either that or the 'lady' concerned has spent a good deal of time with the Army!

I´m a huge slapper please rape my face is from Cambridge - Search in other cities here

Profile text:

Go to profile for I´m a huge slapper please rape my face - Write to I´m a huge slapper please rape my face
The perfect'double bagger' :lol:

P

PrinceAlbert

I can't believe that your Mum changed her screenname and profile before removing you....schoolgirl error! :D

Has someone gripped her by the ankles and dipped her in with the boiling crabs?.I know its Friday 13th n'all but thats ruined my thrapping for at least the next 5 mins.Cheers Markingtime you rotter. :D

Markintime said:

Profile text:

I'm (probably) happy to say that my hostsfile kills that link.

I only use cultured sites like http://www.yobitches.com/ :)

I have done worse "Grantham Chicks" are much worse than that closely followed by bints from Spalding horrifying to wake up in either place and if she makes a brew in the morning its a bonus

Latest Threads