Bit of Honesty

From time-to-time I get a "Meet Your Messenger" email from MSN. One came today and showed some startling honesty, either that or the 'lady' concerned has spent a good deal of time with the Army!

Have you ever met any truly honest women?

-I´m a huge slapper please rape my face

I´m a huge slapper please rape my face is from Cambridge - Search in other cities here

Profile text:
"camsex with younger desperate men as i can't get it in real life"

Go to profile for I´m a huge slapper please rape my face - Write to I´m a huge slapper please rape my face

Markintime said:
From time-to-time I get a "Meet Your Messenger" email from MSN. One came today and showed some startling honesty, either that or the 'lady' concerned has spent a good deal of time with the Army!

I´m a huge slapper please rape my face is from Cambridge - Search in other cities here

Profile text:

Go to profile for I´m a huge slapper please rape my face - Write to I´m a huge slapper please rape my face
The perfect'double bagger' :lol:

You could have at least posted her msn ID FFS....................

P

PrinceAlbert

I can't believe that your Mum changed her screenname and profile before removing you....schoolgirl error! :D

Nothing wrong with that lady.

Right up the dirtbox - dry anal.. No dramas there

Has someone gripped her by the ankles and dipped her in with the boiling crabs?.I know its Friday 13th n'all but thats ruined my thrapping for at least the next 5 mins.Cheers Markingtime you rotter. :D

An attractive lady. MIT you can always pass her on to me.

Markintime said:

Profile text:

I'm (probably) happy to say that my hostsfile kills that link.

I only use cultured sites like http://www.yobitches.com/ :)

Mark:

It's your wife trying to curry your favours... Slip her one and shut her up.

I have done worse "Grantham Chicks" are much worse than that closely followed by bints from Spalding horrifying to wake up in either place and if she makes a brew in the morning its a bonus