Bit of help


Ive got a phillips 200WS8 20" monitor, and Ive just bought a DVI cable to replace the analog.

My problem is that the DVI cable doesnt fit, and there appears to be a cap over the horizontal part of the cable input (on the monitor)

Ive had a bit of a poke around with a small screwdriver but I'd rather not damage the monitor.
Are the monitors supposed to have this cap? And can it be removed easily?
The instructions made no mention and I can't google the answer.

Cheers in advance,

Latest Threads