Bit of a story behind this one obviously!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Schaden, Oct 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. Sounds like my kind of guy!

3. A real man but,just what is behind it?.....

4. Edward V11 before he was king, I believe.

5. Umm well, it's what I do too. (Big fucking grin smiley).

6. I never heard of him racing motorcycles though... Horses yes, but motorcycles no. :? ;-) He certainly was a sport though. He DID marry his princess but he did what he wanted to do anyway. :p

Detail Edward VII Painting.jpg

7. Bollocks to wearing all that uniform though. T shirt and jeans does it for me.

8. Smug cunt! No I'll rephrase that, lucky smug cunt.

9. Yeah, it'd be good if you weren't so jack and posted a few more pics, to better enable those of us who prefer to do our fast living vicariously.

10. Just what I was thinking

11. But He was a Kraut,and a fat Kraut,and couldn't speak effing English.However The Edwardian Period did give us some pretty class 'art'...

12. Really? You do surprise me. Edinburgh, Cambridge, and Oxford Universities will be just as surprised as me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah, but is Matt happy? I mean is he really happy as he's ploughing 15 yr olds for pence not worrying about fuck all except where to wipe his knob and if he'll need a shower before a evening of cheap cold beer and dusky asian babes at his beck and call wth no financial and emotional obligations? I mean is he really happy, is he??

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yes he fucking is!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cool, just checking!

:wink: