Bit of a story behind this one obviously!

A real man but,just what is behind it?.....

Umm well, it's what I do too. (Big fucking grin smiley).

Edward V11 before he was king, I believe.
I never heard of him racing motorcycles though... Horses yes, but motorcycles no. :? ;-) He certainly was a sport though. He DID marry his princess but he did what he wanted to do anyway. :p

Detail Edward VII Painting.jpg

Bollocks to wearing all that uniform though. T shirt and jeans does it for me.

But He was a Kraut,and a fat Kraut,and couldn't speak effing English.However The Edwardian Period did give us some pretty class 'art'...

But He was a Kraut,and a fat Kraut,and couldn't speak effing English.However The Edwardian Period did give us some pretty class 'art'...
Really? You do surprise me. Edinburgh, Cambridge, and Oxford Universities will be just as surprised as me.

Smug cunt! No I'll rephrase that, lucky smug cunt.
Yeah, but is Matt happy? I mean is he really happy as he's ploughing 15 yr olds for pence not worrying about fuck all except where to wipe his knob and if he'll need a shower before a evening of cheap cold beer and dusky asian babes at his beck and call wth no financial and emotional obligations? I mean is he really happy, is he??

Yeah, but is Matt happy? I mean is he really happy as he's ploughing 15 yr olds for pence not worrying about fuck all except where to wipe his knob and if he'll need a shower before a evening of cheap cold beer and dusky asian babes at his beck and call wth no financial and emotional obligations? I mean is he really happy, is he??
Yes he fucking is!

I never heard of him racing motorcycles though... Horses yes, but motorcycles no. :? ;-) He certainly was a sport though. He DID marry his princess but he did what he wanted to do anyway. :p

View attachment 54056

Here he is, the daredevil Prince of Wales himself, incognito with his ACME rasputin false beard kit (useful for his Jack the Ripper cosplay), whilst taking two of his common bastards to feed to his foxhounds.

sc0054b939_thumb.jpg

His "Brough Imperial XR4i Fanny Magnet Excelsior Trike" had almost two horse power, if you tied two horses to it that is!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
T shirt and jeans does it for me.
I am sure they do. So, whats next when they turf you off of the steps of Saint Paul's next week? The Dale farm job is on top I hear, so your options are narrowing.

As for the tosser quoted by the OP? He is clearly a Septic so he will never know that magic moment when you walk into a room and meet a 6' (in her heels) drop dead gorgeous blonde bird who's terminally ill father owns a demesne, a grouse moor and a share of a salmon beat on the Tweed in perpetuity. So he has never known True Love.

I would say I felt sorry for him but Mummy said it is wrong to lie.

Bollocks to wearing all that uniform though. T shirt and jeans does it for me.
Does bear a striking resemblance to you though! ;-)

Latest Threads