Bit of a Problem

Allreet lads.

Bit embarrasin ah no, but wondrin if youse could help.

I've been havin it away wi me troopys missus and she's preggers.
She's made up over it like, thinks that she can pass it of as her bloke as they av been tryin fur ages.

She's not told im yet an ahve sed wait til 12 week like.

Problem is, she's dunt know that troopys had snip. How the ell am ah gunna sort it?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Allreet lads.

She's made up over it like, thinks that she can pass it of as her bloke as they av been tryin fur ages.

Problem is, she's dunt know that troopys had snip. How the ell am ah gunna sort it?
Kill yourself you boring fucking cunt.

Allreet lads.

As soon as the baby is born swap it with yourself then all sorted and no more guards for you Marra.

Not even a 2/10 for this effort, must try harder.

Allreet lads.

I didn't know that the Infantry had Troopies.

Allreet lads.

Sarah Vaughan - April in Paris - YouTube

The snip isn't 100% perfect. Although my surgeon told me if my missus got up the duff after he'd done the job on my knackers, she was over the side.
I don't expect you'll understand that as you sound like a complete thick cunt. You're probably best off legging it, as you'll not man up and face your responsibilities either way. Twat.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
simples - become a disciple for the fruit of the immaculate conception and name the baby brian.

The snip isn't 100% perfect. Although my surgeon told me if my missus got up the duff after he'd done the job on my knackers, she was over the side.
I don't expect you'll understand that as you sound like a complete thick cunt. You're probably best off legging it, as you'll not man up and face your responsibilities either way. Twat.

Hes alwuys on the booze shaggin roun like, she turned to me and it jus kinda hapened

Oh me lads, you should've seen us gannin
Passing the folks along the road
And all of them were starin'
All the lads and lasses there
They all had smilin' faces
Gannin along the Scotswood Road
To see the Blaydon Races

Tad harsh, unless you know the full story.

Not being rude, but are you a hedge baby?

Most blokes lie about having the snip anyway, so the odds are that he hasn't had it done.

Cancel my last, I've found the hedge baby.

Fat lot of use youse lot ar

Is she fit, any tit shots? They'll be gettin nice and firm now?