• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bit of a grumble over in Septic land...

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Also funny!!

Big Army’s Latest FUBAR - Rhino Den | Military Stories, MMA News, Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy

next year’s Soldier of the Year will be: Everyone. Every single soldier in the United States Army will be Soldier of the Year. The details haven’t been worked out yet how every soldier, to include officers will receive the trophy and commendations that usually go with winning Soldier of the Year, but the basic plan is that everybody’s been doing such a good job, that they want to reward, well pretty much everyone.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
its the US army so every one gets a medal for taking part and promotion all around.

didn't one of blairs advisors head that way? it sounds like his work

What a fucking joke this is. Recognition for being warm and having a pulse. Dare I bring up the Jubilee Medals here? And the article had it wrong. Technically it is the National Defense Service Medal and is abbreviated in official records as NDSM. And, yes, I got one, too, just for doing my job.

Latest Threads