Bit nasty...

ugly

LE
Facebook is the toilet wall of the playstation generation!

P

PrinceAlbert

Why would you piss off the reg that is responsible for dropping big **** off ordnance near to your position?

ugly

LE
The funniest thing is the paper seems outraged at trained soldiers scrapping!

ugly

LE
No change, I was in hohne when the 1bn WG and RHA used to regularly beat the crap out of each other
If there isnt another unit then another sub unit will do!

"Detectives from the Special Investigations Branch of the Royal Military Police are now carrying out an inquiry into the attack which, because it happened on Army property, does not involve civil police."

Eh?

That's not what happened in "A Touch of Frost".

He was quite rude to them.

B

Biscuits_AB

"Detectives from the Special Investigations Branch of the Royal Military Police are now carrying out an inquiry into the attack which, because it happened on Army property, does not involve civil police."

Eh?

That's not what happened in "A Touch of Frost".

He was quite rude to them.
So was that Bob Cryer on The Bill.

"Detectives from the Special Investigations Branch of the Royal Military Police are now carrying out an inquiry into the attack"
Evidence is being fabricated as we speak and arrests will be made as soon as the defective detectives have finished their NAAFI break.

'It is understood that the victim, from 7 Para Royal Horse Artillery, had been out drinking in the garrison town earlier in the evening and met soldiers from another parachute regiment.'

****, there's another Parachute Regiment?

'It is understood that the victim, from 7 Para Royal Horse Artillery, had been out drinking in the garrison town earlier in the evening and met soldiers from another parachute regiment.'

****, there's another Parachute Regiment?
Fucks sake don't get 'em started. Bearing in mind it's a report in a shit newspaper, I took it that the young 'un from 7RHA had had an encounter with some from Para Regt. Not sure myself what passes for social convention when these two bodies meet. I'm sure the denouement will be coming to an open space somewhere in the near future. Kids nowadays, eh?

Nope, it was Bob Cryer. He also let their tyres down. The big nosed tyre letting down ****.
What did you expect from a lid?

Facebook is the toilet wall of the playstation generation!
Yeah, nice of them to put it for all to see.

When you log on to Facenook, does it have a privacy thing saying "You do not have to say anything..."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo Health and Fitness 3
R The Intelligence Cell 0
A The Intelligence Cell 4