BIT course certificate

I have lost my BIT course certificate, that i obtained from 160bde, i now need this certificate for my next promotion. Does anyone know the contact details for 160bde, or does anyone know how i can get another BIT course certificate.

Have you got your Clerk to check your UNICOM print? All courses should be entered on that, so a copy of the print out should suffice as proof of holding the qualification.

Still on the subject of DIT/BIT, but a different question. (Without having to start a new DIT/BIT thread. :sleepy: )

Has anyone got the contact details for DCTS, (Defence Centre of Training Support.) preferably an email address.

The reason that I would like to contact them is to confirm whether or not DIT/BIT qualifies you for BTEC Advanced Certificate in Presentation and Demonstration Techniques?

walk-on-the-wild-side said:
Still on the subject of DIT/BIT, but a different question. (Without having to start a new DIT/BIT thread. :sleepy: )

Has anyone got the contact details for DCTS, (Defence Centre of Training Support.) preferably an email address.

The only number that I have is for DCTS Portsmouth!
Mil: 93802 3377! :thumright:

bazp said:

The only number that I have is for DCTS Portsmouth!
Mil: 93802 3377! :thumright:
Cheers mucka.

The reason that I would like to contact them is to confirm whether or not DIT/BIT qualifies you for BTEC Advanced Certificate in Presentation and Demonstration Techniques?
try these numbers matey: 95237 6451/6535/6376 for DCTS
and the courses are on the Intranet on the DCTS website

hope this helps

ben0239 said:
I have lost my BIT course certificate, that i obtained from 160bde, i now need this certificate for my next promotion. Does anyone know the contact details for 160bde, or does anyone know how i can get another BIT course certificate.
See your PMs