Bishops circle - sexual perversion

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by two_of_seven, Mar 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is in the most appropriate forum I could think of.

I have heard of the term bishops circle to describe a homosexual gang bang where everyone gets to be both the boy & the girl at the same time. (in a circle)

Does anyone have a reference for this or heard of it elsewhere?

I suspect I didn't think it up by myself but am unable to find any mention of it anywhere.

(this is mostly idle curiosity brought on by the recent news articles on misbehaving clergymen)

2. Used to be called a 'daisy chain' in my day.... oops... choirboy error.

3. I believe the term was coined by your father in Sep 1972. Having grown tired of constantly being selected by the rest of The Rotary Club to "pull the train" he came up with the Bishop's Circle as a fairer alternative.

4. Fucking weirdo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You should try Bishop's Finger, it smells great.

Nothing like a stiff Bishop's Finger to get you going on a Sunday morning. I always say if you can take 4 or 5 Bishop's Fingers and still walk straight afterwards then that's the sign of a real man.

Your ringpiece can feel a bit sore the next day mind, but ale has that effect.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bashing the Bishop is quite good fun as well.

7. Is this the Mornington Crescent thread...Bishops Circle...to...Charring Cross?

uqfegd

pp

8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Pension pointer... are you playing by the 1923 Stockholm rules or the Double No Entry?

Anyhoo, ask Jarrod on the original question... he's always willing to give advice - verbally and in person.