• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bishops circle - sexual perversion

This is in the most appropriate forum I could think of.

I have heard of the term bishops circle to describe a homosexual gang bang where everyone gets to be both the boy & the girl at the same time. (in a circle)

Does anyone have a reference for this or heard of it elsewhere?

I suspect I didn't think it up by myself but am unable to find any mention of it anywhere.

(this is mostly idle curiosity brought on by the recent news articles on misbehaving clergymen)

I have heard of the term bishops circle to describe a homosexual gang bang where everyone gets to be both the boy & the girl at the same time. (in a circle)

I suspect I didn't think it up by myself but am unable to find any mention of it anywhere.

(this is mostly idle curiosity brought on by the recent news articles on misbehaving clergymen)
I believe the term was coined by your father in Sep 1972. Having grown tired of constantly being selected by the rest of The Rotary Club to "pull the train" he came up with the Bishop's Circle as a fairer alternative.

B

Biscuits_AB

(this is mostly idle curiosity brought on by the fact that I really am getting off on writing stuff like this)
Fucking weirdo.

Pension pointer... are you playing by the 1923 Stockholm rules or the Double No Entry?

Anyhoo, ask Jarrod on the original question... he's always willing to give advice - verbally and in person.

Latest Threads