Bishop blames child abuse on the children

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Fatarse, Dec 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit like blaming War on the Army

2. A Catholic justifying peadophilia? Quell surprise... :roll:

Thank fcuk I'm a Pagan! :twisted:

3. Does anyone want to jump on my Outraged bandwagon.

IM OUTRAGED

4. "There was outrage" - is there ever not?

Fcuking catholic cnut should be strung up by his testicles for this. If those in the Catholic church who liked to touch kiddies where they pee from had not been "encouraged into it" then of course they'd never have fallen into sin.

Disgusting. A 13 year old could actively encourage me into touching it wherever it wanted and i would never go near the thing, neither would 99% of the population. It's about time the RC church stopped protecting their own and actually checking up on their priests.

5. All religious people should die instantly.

6. Not all religious folks are kiddie-fiddlers. Some would like to string up this cunt themselves, just for making the rest of us look like loonies!

7. In the words of Mandy Rice-Davis "He would say that wouldn't he?"

8. well said that man.

9. Wrong. People like him and all other kiddie-fiddlers should die slowly and painfully. End of.

10. Religion is not the problem. Sick fcuks using religion as an excuse to rape or kill is the problem.

11. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

What else do you expect frpom the Roman Catholic church

12. Religion is the cause of more deaths and atrocities than everything else on the planet! Haven't we just finished a 30 year terrorist campaign in our own back yard which started over 2 religions which didn't get on?

13. msr

msr LE

It's not the cause, it's the excuse.

msr

14. All non-religious people should die slowly.