Bishop blames child abuse on the children

Does anyone want to jump on my Outraged bandwagon.

IM OUTRAGED

Fatarse said:
Well, what a surprise! The victims are getting the blame! :?

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_14332.shtml
"There was outrage" - is there ever not?

Fcuking catholic cnut should be strung up by his testicles for this. If those in the Catholic church who liked to touch kiddies where they pee from had not been "encouraged into it" then of course they'd never have fallen into sin.

Disgusting. A 13 year old could actively encourage me into touching it wherever it wanted and i would never go near the thing, neither would 99% of the population. It's about time the RC church stopped protecting their own and actually checking up on their priests.

Not all religious folks are kiddie-fiddlers. Some would like to string up this cunt themselves, just for making the rest of us look like loonies!

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davis "He would say that wouldn't he?"

Fallschirmjager said:
All religious people should die instantly.
well said that man.

ViolentBadger said:
Fallschirmjager said:
well said that man.
Wrong. People like him and all other kiddie-fiddlers should die slowly and painfully. End of.

Religion is not the problem. Sick fcuks using religion as an excuse to rape or kill is the problem.

What else do you expect frpom the Roman Catholic church

FrankCastle said:
Religion is not the problem. Sick fcuks using religion as an excuse to rape or kill is the problem.
Religion is the cause of more deaths and atrocities than everything else on the planet! Haven't we just finished a 30 year terrorist campaign in our own back yard which started over 2 religions which didn't get on?

Fallschirmjager said:
FrankCastle said:
Religion is the cause of more deaths and atrocities than everything else on the planet! Haven't we just finished a 30 year terrorist campaign in our own back yard which started over 2 religions which didn't get on?
It's not the cause, it's the excuse.

msr

Fallschirmjager said:
So if NI would have been 100% catholic or 100% protestant then they would have found another excuse to be at each others throats anyway, like say, hair colour or nose sizes?
Hope your not a big nosed Gwar Falls :D

actiontoday said:
ViolentBadger said:
Fallschirmjager said:
well said that man.
All non-religious people should die slowly.
Well I am, so far its taken me 51 years and I expect it to take about 80.

Fallschirmjager said:
msr said:
It's not the cause, it's the excuse.

msr
So if NI would have been 100% catholic or 100% protestant then they would have found another excuse to be at each others throats anyway, like say, hair colour or nose sizes?
WOW, with quotes like this,you should be in the government,you would feel right at home,they don't know what the F**k they're talking about either.................

Latest Threads