Biscuits_AB - so where has he gone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Litotes, Mar 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biscuits' last post was on 14 Dec 07:

Last Post....

Have we lost him? Did Caubeen take him out?

Or did one of his clients realise who had pulled the reversed batteries in the TV remote trick - and take out a contract?

Or is he in nick?

Litotes

2. He's found lurrve, apparently...

3. Dale or BigBird?

Litotes

4. Biscuits_AB never actually existed.

Software developed by BFG9000 and Bad CO created 'him'. 'He' was actually just lots of lines of coding but metamorphosised into what appeared to be a human character. Pure coincidence as the programme was actually designed as an online spellchecker to convert ancient Hebrew scriptures into Mockney rhyming slang. Think of the film 'Weird Science' with Kelly Le Brock but instead of a really horny chick appearing after a slight computer accident, Father Jack appears instead.

'He' disappeared after Bad CO accidentally ran a virus check on his ZX Spectrum and now resides as a chartered accountant in Rhyl.

5. I heard he had to hide away in a convent school full of nuns because the bandsmen were after him with their trombones after the abuse he gave them on that thread last year.

On the other hand there was a definate spark between biccies and Slug...........well more like an electric chair.

6. I definitely spoke to AB in the chatroom during either Jan or Feb. Although obviously if the rozzers come a calling, "I aint seen Nuffink"

7. Notice he and Ross Kemp have both disappeared from sight at the same time !! Coincidence or what !!

8. I cannot tell a lie.......... :p

scurrilous rumor™@halo is a lieing scutter.com No 621

9. You cannot spell either, at least not on your web site, lets see would I use a graphics designer who either can't spell or even use a spell checker....er no I wouldn't.

3/10 must do better

10. Bite me! It seems i can spell that... :roll:

11. Following extensive searching of all crevices (and crevasses) i can confirm that Biccies is nowhere about my fragrant person!
    ............There is however a suspiciously newly dug flower bed in dale's garden!

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Is it worth me having a fiver on a "bet her gardener and his mate didn't dig it" style gamble :wink:

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I suspect you consumed him. After dipping him in your triple creamed coffee, with syrup and extra sugar. I believe the name 'biscuits' may have caused you some confusion.