Biscuits/Ord Sgt, Bitch Fight

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#1
Can you carry it on here for prosperity?

How long till the hole?
 
#2
Does it have to go to 'The Hole'
There's not a lot happening tonight, and for those of us not in the know, it's better than a ha'peny ticket to The Flash Gordon Saturday Matinee at the local fleepit.
I reckon The Butler did it, in the Drawing Room, With The Anal Intruder.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#4
Its about exciting as Big Brother.

Pair of f ucking bairns.
 
#7
Lots of hair-pulling kicking and scratching then ay? :?: :?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#8
Sh!t, wat have I missed? I thought the Tattybadger et al love-in was boring - I hope this one's better! Who's got the popcorn, and anal intruders?
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#10
The funniest bit is where Ord Sgt get's caught out lying about his service. How embarrassing.
 
#11
Biscuits_AB said:
The funniest bit is where Ord Sgt get's caught out lying about his service. How embarrassing.
Which bit exactly fatso?
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#12
The embarrassing bit where you tried to bluff that you were still in, when you in fact left in 1997. How embarrassing.

hahahahahahahah! You w*nker!
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#14
Come back Ord Dog...I haven't seen anyone dig a hole for himself like that for ages.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
Send for the newsletter's Crime Reporter.

This has to be front page news in the next edition.

"Bitch Fight in NAAFI Bar." The world is coming to an end. :(
 
#16
Biscuits_AB said:
The embarrassing bit where you tried to bluff that you were still in, when you in fact left in 1997. How embarrassing.

hahahahahahahah! You w*nker!
You really aren't that clever are you - if you had the slightest umph about you, you'd know better....

So champion, explain where I've lied about my service, not that I really give a fcuk, but you need to stand up and say where you stand big boy!!!

Or are you walting for Britain and by rubbishing me you think you come out better? Theres at least 20 arrsers who know who I am, real name too, who are you Mr Plod?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#17
Biccies - as much as I like you, I'm batting for Ord_Sgt on this one - he's got t!ts in his sig block and you haven't. Sorry and all that, but that's how it is.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#18
Ord_Sgt said:
Biscuits_AB said:
The embarrassing bit where you tried to bluff that you were still in, when you in fact left in 1997. How embarrassing.

hahahahahahahah! You w*nker!
You really aren't that clever are you - if you had the slightest umph about you, you'd know better....

So champion, explain where I've lied about my service, not that I really give a fcuk, but you need to stand up and say where you stand big boy!!!

Or are you walting for Britain and by rubbishing me you think you come out better? Theres at least 20 arrsers who know who I am, real name too, who are you Mr Plod?

You've dug your on hole there Ord Dog. It was nothing to do with me. Anybody reading that link left by White City can read it for themselves. Your posts are now nothing but drunken abuse mate. It's embarassing to see.

If I can give you a piece of advice mate...anger managment classes.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#19
Biscuits_AB said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Biscuits_AB said:
The embarrassing bit where you tried to bluff that you were still in, when you in fact left in 1997. How embarrassing.

hahahahahahahah! You w*nker!
You really aren't that clever are you - if you had the slightest umph about you, you'd know better....

So champion, explain where I've lied about my service, not that I really give a fcuk, but you need to stand up and say where you stand big boy!!!

Or are you walting for Britain and by rubbishing me you think you come out better? Theres at least 20 arrsers who know who I am, real name too, who are you Mr Plod?

You've dug your on hole there Ord Dog. It was nothing to do with me. Anybody reading that link left by White City can read it for themselves. Your posts are now nothing but drunken abuse mate. It's embarassing to see.

If I can give you a piece of advice mate...anger managment classes.
]

Or spelling lessons, or better still, more t!ts in sig blocks.
 

Top