Biscuits AB

Anyone know if these objects of desire can be ordered for personal consumption? Yes, really...

ta muchly

I think that question has been made before on Arrse and somebody came up with a link for a retailer of Biscuits AB and other "delicacies".

Google says:

Try Cadet Direct or Survival Aids - Same price but the price (95p) at Cadet Direct goes down with bulk buying.

Q.

I bet you use OMD 80 as a dipping sauce for your stale bread banjos!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Whose biting who?

Got all excited then,read the title and thought Biscuits AB had come out of the closet or something and he/she/it was making an announcement to that effect. : )

Then read my post and decided that my spelling was speshul

I bet you use OMD 80 as a dipping sauce for your stale bread banjos!
Sprog!!..........Fekkin word count shit!!!!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
he wanted Bisucits AB for monetary exchange. cheeky ****** couldnt afford me. Not sure about _AB though I heard he's a cheap date ;-)
I heard you get a date with him for a packet of Jaffa cakes and a pork pie.

Google says:

Try Cadet Direct or Survival Aids - Same price but the price (95p) at Cadet Direct goes down with bulk buying.

Q.
I can buy a Cadet for 95p, thats a bit steep, i usually get one for a bag of wine gums.,However as its cheaper to buy in bulk, i think i will order a troop for the weekend.

''biscuit **** blockage''
a chunk of ''cheese posessed''
tuna paste
stewed steak
happy days

spangles
single roll of white rolos,,,,,,,,,,,

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
OMD80? NIG bastard, get some OEP220 down ya neck
Anybody else ever notice that the bloke who lived over the road from the UN bungalow in Larnaca (in 1976-7) owned an MGB GT V8 registered as EP220? For some reason that car and VRN are perpetually burned into my memory.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 46
S Current Affairs, News and Analysis 19
Jip Travolta ARRSE: Site Issues 0