Birthdays

Gutted, sorry to hear she didn't remember, whens hers, oops sorry you forgot... bet she would go ape on you but would be funny as revenge to forgaet maybe Christmas or Valentines day as well

Hope she makes it up to you. x

You and me both, unfortunatly hers has already gone

Well Happy birthday for when ever it is

.....................maybe she forgot because you didn't put it in the arrse diary................

DozyBint said:
Cutaway said:
...a pool filled with swarfega, some hamsters and a whole selection from Tesco's greengrocery dept.
She'll only know to do this if she's been talking to ctauch - that's his speciality! :D
And how! that is not a jacuzzi in his back yard, it's the hamster pit, filled with gallons (US of course) of Swarfega.

ctauch's back passage

Sabre.....double standards by the woman in your life are her right, even essential, to keep you on your toes. However, a couple of years back, mrs dees and I BOTH forgot our own wedding anniversary. I was only reminded during my drive to work when the AA events signs for a local annual event were being put up. The event happened to coincide with our wedding a few years earlier so the jolt of fear that went through my body on realising the date was very very real. Was mrs dees silently seething at work, waiting for me to acknowledge the days importance?? How could I possibly know. So I got straight on to the local florists, organised the flowers to coincide with her arrival home from work, dashed out at lunchtime to buy the biggest box of Belgian choccies that I could find.

At 17:30 precisely, I got a very very appologetic phone call from my wife, who was devastated that she had forgotten, and that I must have been so angry with her all day!! I have never told her the truth. 8) It is one for a rainy day in case i ever make such a feux pas such as this.

If Mrs Sabre has refused to be duely appologetic I would recommend that you adopt MDN's reminder tactics.

I however, am now going to the pet shop, (i heard that guinae pigs are going cheap) followed by the greengrocery section of Tesco's. Swarfega is due to be delivered at 5pm.

Sabre said:
Talk about double standards!!
I would have been put through the mangle if i had forgotten hers.
your not wrong there sabre, my ex would have thrown a track if i forgot her birthday, the day we met, the day we got engaged, the dogs birthday, the bloody mouses birthday. why is it all such a challenge??

note: this is possibly why shes my ex. oh and the fact the only thing we had in common was neither of us suck c*cks!!

I had that. Partner forgot my 30th birthday. No mention of presents, no mention of "You're getting it big style" or anything. Instead she said fcuk all. Got to the birthday and all she said was "Oh sorry, so much on my mind lately, we'll just go to the pub then, I'll have to get you a present later"

I was fit to explode, all the way there thinking "You are so binned you b*tch" . Got into the pub , and by an amazing co-incidence, my best friend from school was there . Which was odd, as he lived 120 miles away. As I looked around, there were other people there who I hadn't seen in ages and then the penny dropped. She had worked her tits off for a month , getting hold of everyone I knew and organising a mahoosive surprise birthday party. It was absolutley staggering, and she paid for another 10 flying hours and had dropped £300.00 behind the jump -Bonus!

Jesus I'm sat typing this with a lump in my throat. Nikki , you were the best girlfriend ever.

PartTimePongo said:
I had that. Partner forgot my 30th birthday. No mention of presents, no mention of "You're getting it big style" or anything. Instead she said fcuk all. Got to the birthday and all she said was "Oh sorry, so much on my mind lately, we'll just go to the pub then, I'll have to get you a present later"

I was fit to explode, all the way there thinking "You are so binned you b*tch" . Got into the pub , and by an amazing co-incidence, my best friend from school was there . Which was odd, as he lived 120 miles away. As I looked around, there were other people there who I hadn't seen in ages and then the penny dropped. She had worked her tits off for a month , getting hold of everyone I knew and organising a mahoosive surprise birthday party. It was absolutley staggering, and she paid for another 10 flying hours and had dropped £300.00 behind the jump -Bonus!

Jesus I'm sat typing this with a lump in my throat. Nikki , you were the best girlfriend ever.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PartTimePongo said:
But you missed out telling us whether or not she let you stab her sherrifs badge...... I guess she must have done if she was the best girlfriend ever :D

But of course :D

Shame she couldn't keep it in her pants while I was working away for prolonged periods - Hey-ho :)

PartTimePongo said:
Shame she couldn't keep it in her pants
8O 8O 8O

She had a penis?

Woopert will want her number then. :D

If you'd been a better shag etc :D :D

The excuse she used was "Well you were obviously giving all those Eastern European slags a seeing to , you were never there when I called , you were out beingabastardandIwaslonelyandyoudidn'tshowmeanyattentionandIhaveseenpicturesoftheoseeasternrurpeangirlsandtheyarenotuglyhooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl"

Doesn't stop her ringing me whenever she's off her chebs , with the usual "You are a prinsh, no I am not pished. hanmg on i need to do shummat Vommmmmm , what was I shaying , I am not pished how fcuking dare you etc etc etc"

Bless her :)

PartTimePongo said:
The excuse she used was "Well you were obviously giving all those Eastern European slags a seeing to , you were never there when I called , you were out beingabastardandIwaslonelyandyoudidn'tshowmeanyattentionandIhaveseenpicturesoftheoseeasternrurpeangirlsandtheyarenotuglyhooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl"

Doesn't stop her ringing me whenever she's off her chebs , with the usual "You are a prinsh, no I am not pished. hanmg on i need to do shummat Vommmmmm , what was I shaying , I am not pished how fcuking dare you etc etc etc"

Bless her :)
Are you sure her name was Nikki and not "Dale"

Possibly related? Or do all women share a telepathic bond we don't know about?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
They get bonds in my dungeon...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kromeriz ARRSE Social, Events & Networking 58
Mr_Fingerz The NAAFI Bar 59
Arte_et_Marte The NAAFI Bar 46