Birthday working

As i am now a step nearer 30, i have spent my cheerful day in prison. Anyways- i have now escaped and am going for a few too many beers.
Whoopee!!

Whats the worst place you have spent a birthday?

GrumbleWeed said:
As i am now a step nearer 30, i have spent my cheerful day in prison. Anyways- i have now escaped and am going for a few too many beers.
Whoopee!!

Spent my 29th birthday on the Kuwait/Iraq border in 2003, oh what joy!

I spent my 8th birthday being passed arround my old mans friends... dont get me wrong that bit was great... i just would have prefered sponge cake to a bombay roll :D

18th birthday, got charged for failure to attend a parade. Got 7 days ROP's, starting that night, my 18th, and had to clean the gym changing room floors with a toothbrush. 21st was in Belize, and a whole different story :D

Worst place for a Birthday?
My office at the firm.. TODAY!
afternoon's going really slow, can not wait to get out... 2 hrs 10 mins to go!!!

Hohne 1996 Minus 17 outside knee deep in snow and only one in the block during christmas/new year got shafted the following year and spent a similar birthday in Fally :evil: fcuking soul destroying being in the block yourself mind you did get a shag out of it :p

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Flying into Basra for the start of a tour...

18th Birthday spent in trade training.

21st Birthday spent in a fcuking airport-cheers Ryanair you bunch of cnuts

GrumbleWeed said:
Whoopee!!

Will be spending my 40th doing the same mate!!!

My 21st was spent with work colleagues who booked me a surprise night out....... small theatre in middle of Great Barr with Jimmy Cricket as the main act..... :cry:

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Grumbles xxxxxxx

Spent my 18th having the worlds biggest syringe down my throat trying to drain a big F.O. abcess.......mind you, a QARANC in either hand, stroking my forehead and enough morphine to kill an elephant in me....not all bad(could've wasted good money on that!)

29th middle of the desert near baghdad. That was possibly the worst - no cake but plenty of arrse

Lucky me as mine is the 24th dec (every bleedin year!) my 18th in the Falkland Is and 21st in the Gulf (1st fcuk up not the 2nd!!)

Spent my 18th birthday digging and filling in a trench on Hankley common (Basic Training).

Spent my 21st on a cordon in South Armagh.

Spent my 30th in a drunken state prior to, during and after a maths exam on my tiffy course. Which I passed.

Spent my 32nd as duty watchkeeper in Londonderry.

Spent my 38th waiting for my wife to remember it was my birthday.