Birthday Honours

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, May 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

We are getting close to the announcement of the Queen's Birthday Honours List. Which nonentity do you think will pick up?

Let's start off with these possibilities

Sir David Beckham
    Sir Gary Barlow

Any others?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
  2. Sir Robin of Locksley?
  3. Sir Porridge Gun.
  4. Pitswamper...National Defence Medal. Yes get in! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. You know what that means. Sir David and Lady Victoria Beckham.......Saints preserve us, shes up herself enough now as it it..
  6. Sir Geoffrey Boycott
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Can't help feeling my Knighthood for services to sending emails of my penis isn't going to be in the post again this year. However, agrees with the Old chap, Beckham for the big Sir title, his wife already thinks she's loyalty so it's not going to change her attitude towards us common folk, she never replied to my email either.
  8. Sir Paul Gadd.
  9. Sir Simon Cowell probably.

Edit: If he gets one, I'm gonna send her maj a shit sandwich in a jiffy bag in the post
  10. Lady Sluggy; for her services to the vino industry.
  11. No, she would be Lady Beckham. She would be Lady Victoria Beckham if she received the honour in her own right. Oh jesus, there's a horrible thought!

"For services to looking like a skeleton with a trout pout & two footballs strapped to its ribcage..."
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sir Ben Dover for services to the film industry.
  13. Dame Cherie Booth for services to Human Rights, the Legal Profession and the Building Industry.
  14. Sir David Moyes for services to football.......and Sir Kenneth Daglish for being a piss soaked turd!
    • Like Like x 1