Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday Honours 2020

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How about there’s no military division whatsoever?

if military people want to do something extra to their career, such as charity endeavours, then they should be recognised for that along the same lines of civilians. Honours for doing your military job, is bollocks.
You try working over a hot stove for an ungrateful bunch of fat sappers!

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
Which civil servant allegedly said that? Where was the risk or rigour element of support to the Olympics?

You could suffer health consequences from all the fast food on offer - not so much if you were not at the main park. Also you had to worry about the Police and things like them knocking a loaded MP5 off the table.

I got given my commemoration coin by GOC LonDist - no idea about other people.

The Home Office 'successes' on the latest Honours List were published at 0950 hrs this morning. In summary, 1 x CB, 1 x CBE, 6 x OBEs and 2 x MBEs were awarded. All recipients were at least a Grade 7 and the MBEs were awarded to a Grade 5 Director and a Grade 6 Deputy Director. No BEMs and nothing for SEO and below.

The Home Office 'successes' on the latest Honours List were published at 0950 hrs this morning. In summary, 1 x CB, 1 x CBE, 6 x OBEs and 2 x MBEs were awarded. All recipients were at least a Grade 7 and the MBEs were awarded to a Grade 5 Director and a Grade 6 Deputy Director. No BEMs and nothing for SEO and below.
You lot need to work harder!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A mate of mine, ex Boy RSM, picked up a BEM for "For services to Policing and Young People"

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’ve worked over a hot bomb with an ungrateful bunch of fat sappers.
Was that the one where you cut the blue wire instead of the red one :p

Curious: look who accepted an OBE and MBE respectively:

View attachment 511032

*that's permanently irate and fully BLM'd Bernadine Evaristo and Dizzee Rascal (from the Bow Rascals)

You mean the cool street rapper and Ladbrokes advocate Dizzee Rascal?

Sold out to the man? not on your life, innit

Latest Threads