Birthday Girl

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Aug 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cait thought she could let her Birthday slip by without mention, thinking I might forget and not make a fuss..

Fat chance.

Since she joined she's bought a breath of fresh air to the NAAFI (cunningly disguised in a farty vapour cloud) For those new to the site, click her username and have a flick through her posts......

I could go on about how fit and tasty she is, how clever and classy she is, how blonde and tall and elegant she is...... but I'll save that for when I'm knocking one out later :D

Just a quick note to wish her a very happy 25th Birthday, and if you happen to lob your hubby off a mountain over the weekend, do give me a call...... i'd love to give the drawstring on your hoop a good yank and get you well and truly up the duff :D

Happy Birthday to you
    Can I lick cake from your Floo
    And scoff the sweetcorn from your poo
    before boning you until you go blue
    filling you with my special love glue

Happy Birthday Treacle, hope its a good one x
  2. Happy Birthday Cait!!

MDN - do you have photos of Cait anywhere...sounds quite nice :D
  3. happy birthday dear cait.

we think that you're great

you share a birthday with daaaaaaaaaallllle

is she your new mate??????? :D
  4. happy birthday cait
  5. Happy Birthday dear Cait
    Can I lick your sweet date
    With you can i mate
    or on me just fellate
    With you let me plate
    Until I blow my beans all over the place :D
  6. Happy Birthday Cait!!!!!!!!
  7. for her birthday cait asked for a

"distressed look, antique leather bag with a large internal capacity, loose rear opening and pull over flaps with a clasp fastening"

but apparently Dale is busy this weekend :D

happy birthday to you

i want to skiff you

i've rummaged in my hampers

and i'm loaded with poo
  8. [/quote]I could go on about how fit and tasty she is, how clever and classy she is, how blonde and tall and elegant she is......
  9. RTFQ

25 my ringpiece. She's 35 if she's a day.

Happy birthday you gripper. As you're a Leo I'm afraid we're not compatible because Scorpios are too deep for you, therefore I wont be walking into the factory (where you work putting the blue pants on action man) in my best uniform before whisking you up in my arms and striding off into the sunset (well, wheeling you out in your chair and spoon feeding you a fish supper down Dizzie's Chippy) like you asked.
  10. Happy Birthday Cait, many Gunny Love Tokens to You. I'll thrap one off later and take a pic and post it, just for you!

Edited onve cos I'm not well
  11. Happy Birthday Cait

RRB xx
  12. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Happy Birfdee Cait

Can you, on this very special day, get your luvverlyjubblies out and post ASAP
  13. Hippo Burpday Cait!

14. Happy Birthday Cait!!!!!!!!!!
  15. happy bday cait!

i had a drink for you

fom what ive seen you dont look a day over 20 but then im drunk

have a good one :)