Birthday drinkies

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by lumpy2, Apr 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those not in the London Group (and those who are, but can't be arrsed to look at it) I will be having a few sedate sips of sherry to celebrate my half century on 1st June. Starting at the Powder Keg, St Johns Hill, Clapham around 1800.

All are welcome :)

2. Happy Birthday! Will there be cake?

3. I'll raise a glass (or fifteen) to you in the land of the maple leaf. Not long before I reach it myself - do let me know how it feels.

4. Just down the road from where I used to live, Leathwaite Road.

5. Im afraid im washing my hair that night, or at least i would be if i had any :) happy birthday though!

6. Just a quick bump for my birthday pissup :)

7. Would love to be able to be there with you all, but I'm afraid that I can't afford the trip at the moment.

I will raise a glass to your health, though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lumpy I have a prior engagement but hope you have a fab night and I'll raise a glass to you in Horrorford x

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 6
  10. happy birthday in case i forget,

11. Thanks for your input, Ravers. The people attending my birthday pissup are mostly people I've met before and am pleased to call friends. :)

• Like Like x 3
  12. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

The people Ravers normally calls friends are a mixed bunch; lamposts, ducks, bridges and other itinerant tramps to name just a few, and we haven't even mentioned the imaginary ones yet.

• Like Like x 5
  13. I'd have been there if it hadn't been the ARRSE camping meet.
    Have a great night.