Birmingham Crawl proposed date: 28th Jan 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt_Diver

LE
At the suggestion of Babyblue and a few others, I've been arm twisted into posting a birmingham crawl thread. for around the end of january '06. the 28th is the proposed date so far, but is open to change.

no deffinate plans as of yet but a rough sketch is meet at Wetherspoons first, get pished there then move on to dance and romance the night away!

this is just a quick straw poll to see what the general consensus is.

oh and Bloo is willing to accomodate a small number overnighters as long as they wipe their feet on the way out, and don't break/nick/swamp/soil/molest anything.

:mrgreen:

im in finally an arrse crawl close to me!!

oh and Bloo is willing to accomodate a small number overnighters as long as they wipe their feet on the way out, and don't break/nick/swamp/soil anythin
thats most of the population of arrse ruled out then

Yes no worries with a few staying over.

Dont think this will be a big meet just being after Xmas but hey ho! There are takers ! :)

You lot just can't get enough can you?

It's steadily turning into the "Monthly ARRSE crawl"

OK.....i'm in. As long as i can have the right side of your bed Bloo..... ;)

Failing that, (which i doubt of course) I'll take the dog basket.

MD

I didn't mean MD, I meant work, I think I'm meant to be going to Reading for a week of college around that time.

tigerbaby said:
Babyblue
Fluffybunny
Ghostie
Goku
Liz The Nurse
Micky_Dees
Naughtycollege
Papa
Toonie
Tigerbaby
Whitenoisebabies
My attendance is, of course, entirely dependant on obtaining the requisite clearance forms from Zero Bravo ;)

Ghostie

Bloo as the local resident can you suggest a few well placed, decent hotels???

tigerbaby said:
ArmySurplusSpecial (if he's in the country)
Babyblue
Fluffybunny
Ghostie
Goku
Liz The Nurse
Micky_Dees
Naughtycollege
Papa
Toonie
Tigerbaby
Whitenoisebabies
Can i come too?! promise i'll be good!! :lol: :lol:

tigerbaby said:
Bloo as the local resident can you suggest a few well placed, decent hotels???
There are loads of hotels in Birmingham, ones I can personally recommend are The Hyatt and The Travel Lodge on Broad Street or indeed The Paragon in Digbeth.

Some of you can stay at mine, sleeping bags (ahem ladies, I am NOT calling you sleeping bags by the way) will be required though! Just need to know for definite who :D

edited because I knew Abacus doesnt miss a trick no matter who is turning them :wink:

babyblue said:
Some of you can stay at mine, sleeping bags (and no I didnt mean you ladies) will be required though! Just need to know for definite who :D
So by my reading of that - ladies wont need sleeping bags but guys will.... Guys sleep alone on the floor, girls sleep.... Abs brain ticks over (slowly), light dawns, wow - can't wait to see these pics :D

abacus said:
babyblue said:
Some of you can stay at mine, sleeping bags (and no I didnt mean you ladies) will be required though! Just need to know for definite who :D
So by my reading of that - ladies wont need sleeping bags but guys will.... Guys sleep alone on the floor, girls sleep.... Abs brain ticks over (slowly), light dawns, wow - can't wait to see these pics :D
i'll be videoing the whole thing and will supply copies for the right price... do i hear 20 shiney pee?

abacus said:
babyblue said:
Does that mean that Ab's does not need a sleeping bag?....After all, I have the pics of the cross-dressing session at Embra!

Status
Not open for further replies.