Birmingham Crawl proposed date: 28th Jan 2006

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Dirt_Diver, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

At the suggestion of Babyblue and a few others, I've been arm twisted into posting a birmingham crawl thread. for around the end of january '06. the 28th is the proposed date so far, but is open to change.

no deffinate plans as of yet but a rough sketch is meet at Wetherspoons first, get pished there then move on to dance and romance the night away!

this is just a quick straw poll to see what the general consensus is.

oh and Bloo is willing to accomodate a small number overnighters as long as they wipe their feet on the way out, and don't break/nick/swamp/soil/molest anything.

:mrgreen:

2. :D I’ll come play

3. im in finally an arrse crawl close to me!!

thats most of the population of arrse ruled out then

4. Yes no worries with a few staying over.

Dont think this will be a big meet just being after Xmas but hey ho! There are takers ! :)

5. You lot just can't get enough can you?

It's steadily turning into the "Monthly ARRSE crawl"

OK.....i'm in. As long as i can have the right side of your bed Bloo..... ;)

Failing that, (which i doubt of course) I'll take the dog basket.

MD

6. Babyblue
    Fluffybunny
    Goku
    Liz The Nurse
    Micky_Dees
    Naughtycollege
    Papa
    Toonie
    Whitenoisebabies

7. I'd love to come. If I'm allowed out that is.

8. What do you mean if you are allowed? Bring her with you! and add your names to the list please ! :lol:

9. I didn't mean MD, I meant work, I think I'm meant to be going to Reading for a week of college around that time.

10. oh go on then.... I suppose I could drag my feet along :lol:

12. Oh go on then, cant stand the thought i might miss out on something!

13. My attendance is, of course, entirely dependant on obtaining the requisite clearance forms from Zero Bravo ;)

Ghostie

14. Bloo as the local resident can you suggest a few well placed, decent hotels???

15. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

oooh, we still on for this? excellent! bloo, consider my floor space for mr dossbag booked! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.