Birmingham 2 questions

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, May 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it normal for prostitutes to be hanging around Windmill Street during daylight hours.
    In Longbridge there is a huge new looking building silver/grey on one side shades of blue on another,with a huge pent roof.What is it?

2. 1.It's half-term and Bristol Street was probably full already!
    2.Possibly MG-UK headquaters.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ozzy Osbournes S**d.

4. Do prostitutes still walk the streets? It's been a while since I lived in a complete shithole but I had assumed they'd have taken their gaunt faces and scabby legs to the Interweb.

5. Last time I saw hookers out and about it was on the continent but they're still floating around certain shitholes in North Lanarkshire, so I'm told.

6. You still see them in Hull near the big Staples store, I used to work down near the docks on the old Hedon road where people who picked them up clearly took them on a night because of it being quiet, there was usually used condoms, needles & fag ends scattered in the street the next morning, nice....

7. Do you want the time as well? Ask a policeman/person.

8. So nobody knows.Fecking useless bunch of cnuts.I'll have to find out for myself now.Thanks for nothing bastards.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Prossies? If it's their overtly sexual attire, their approach to strange men looking for favours or their gaunt heroin-chic look, that makes you belive they're street-walkers, then I do believe in Brum they are simply called . . . .Teenagers!

• Like Like x 2
  10. noo, the teenagers are usually grandparents.

11. Seems it's the Bournville College.Thanks for all your help.

12. Yes, they seem to be thriving in Bromsgrove St as well and are doing sterling business in the Jewelry Quarter.

Probably the Birmingham MI5 Station which employs about 2000 people (allegedly), either that or Bournville College.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for the 'like' vvaannmmaann.

One question......

What the fuck were you doing in Windmill St, there is nothing there except a bit of damage from the 1940 blitz.

Nobody knows why Windmill St still exists.

Getting your car serviced at Quickfit were we?

:biggrin:

14. I was with some very (self) important grown ups.The professional chaufffeur who collected us from the airport got slightly geographically disorientated,and took us on a scenic tour.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Scenic is a bit strong for that part of Brum, Genuine Bomb Site is a little more accurate.

There is a church at the top of Holloway Head that took a direct hit in December 1940 and was left as a memorial.

I think the working ladies use Windmill St because of the close proximity of the O2 gaff.