Birds hidden in the block

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Wonk_Mog, Apr 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the good old days when many camps were pretty open places it was not unusual for a few gronks to be imported and subsequently shared out among the boys. I certainly remember this is tidworth and colly even down to the time when one was evicted because we were off to belize on tour.
    Anyone else remember this happening?
  2. Yes
  3. Are you some sort of puff?.
  4. Stan 'The Man' Br*** (colour) didn't have any birds in the block but he did have a calculator and a windscreen wiper blade in the bottom of an old aquarium in his room.

When asked on a block inspection what the fcuk it was, his answer of "it's my snakes and there's an adder and a viper" wasn't really appreciated.

Mad as a box of frogs.
  5. Well it stands to reason that there were those sort of "birds" as well but I am talking about those with fannies to poke and not just bumoles to sihtstab. It was illeagal to be homo in the army back in the 80s
  6. Edinburgh Castle. There was nothing to ease the broom hadle and billiard cue with which she began the entertainment so we proffered clear dubbin as vaseline. Needs must when the devil drives......
  7. Hohne had a few "regular" block visitors during the late 70's early 80's , one of whom I remember gave quite a few of the "Donkey Wallopers" of "D" bty a reason to visit the "MO" after one of her weekend sessions.. :lol:
  8. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

My craziest was an upstanding prod back into Girdwood Park, Belfast :rmp: :lol:
  9. I witnessed a bit of a gang bang at Girdwood in 77. I didn't participate because being about 8 up seemed to me, was just gonna be really messy.
  10. well said :lol:
  11. There where a few Team Bangs in Oxford barracks Munster, mostly Pad Brats, and one particular Pad Wife known as Delta Foxtrot, A memorable quote from her was "You can do anything to my arse"
    • Like Like x 2
  12. A Saturday Night in 1986. I was at JFHQ Nothwood when it was HMS Warrior. The Officer Of the Day was fed up of going to parties in different grots so had a bomb scare at 03.30. The roll call discovered 41 females and 37 males (in a male block).

Good effort (and didn't account for all the sp1ts that did a legger out of the windows) :D :D :D
    • Like Like x 3
  13. That is cucksock. Half of them were prob in drag. HMS Warrior? yeah right.

14. And then of course there were the Sanger Bangers of Belfast
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Our camp in Dortmund was full of the fuckers!

I remember one (of many) BC's room inspections, it was supposed to be a lockers closed event and a mate had stuck his evening's company in his locker. BC changed his mind as he entered his room and demanded the lockers to be opened.... there ended the inspections with lots of shouting. :lol:

Then there was the time that (same bloke and bint) she was smuggled to the gun park, as it was too late and risky to get off camp. He put her in the back of our gun (Abbot) and closed the hatches and back door. When we get there after parade, we couldn't get into the gun - she was fast asleep and had knocked the NBC catch across :D No.1 was not very amused :twisted: