Bird photographed with kit off moans about it

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Does anyone have any sympathy with this creature beyond the understandable and humane response of wishing to give her a comfort sh@g?

jennifer_2764957b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-stolen-nude-photographs-were-sex-crime.html

If she was so worried about it, why take the photos in the first place and then why on earth put them somewhere where the goblins could find them? The same goes for the cretins who make sex tapes and then wonder why a vengeful other half flogs them or posts them on the internet for revenge or money or both at some future date.

Are these people truly this moronic and do they honestly have so little comprehension of digital technology and human nature?

P.S. This is not an invitation to post said pics and it's probably illegal if you do, so please don't.

By the same reckoning I shouldnt have a TV because if I had the audacity to own one then im obviously im making myself a target of someone breaking into my house and stealing it and therefore shouldnt call the police or even dare to moan about it.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

FF you haven't really grasped the move forward in technology have you......Needless to say neither have an awful lot of other people who are set up for the icloud without even knowing WTF it does

I'm tempted to go back to a waterproof nokia as I've no idea what the feck is going on with my iphone and had a near miss when I left mine in a cab and realised it basically has access to my life on it

the fappening is a hack into peoples private shit, its not legal therefore it needs dealing with

I'm not arrsed about celebrities in any way shape or form and welcome a bit of cheeky pro-am nudity

Any how she's not a creature, she's a very talented fit young actress

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
FF you haven't really grasped the move forward in technology have you......Needless to say neither have an awful lot of other people who are set up for the icloud without even knowing WTF it does

I'm tempted to go back to a waterproof nokia as I've no idea what the feck is going on with my iphone and had a near miss when I left mine in a cab and realised it basically has access to my life on it

the fappening is a hack into peoples private shit, its not legal therefore it needs dealing with

I'm not arrsed about celebrities in any way shape or form and welcome a bit of cheeky pro-am nudity

But that's exactly the point, I do understand the move forward in technology to the extent that I don't believe that it is a move forward at all. If I store stuff on a PC, I at least know where it is and how to protect it. Post it on a 'cloud' and WTF? You haven't got a clue what might happen to it and you've only got the data site owner's word for the level of security (not to mention that your data is now concentrated with lots of other data to make a wonderful target).

First of all I'd try to avoid creating something I'd find embarrassing if it went public but, if I did create it, I'd make damn sure it was under lock and key and not in some ethereal storage system which I barely understood and over which I had little control.

That said, I hope she comes across the epitome of gallantry that is your last sentence and rewards you suitably.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
By the same reckoning I shouldnt have a TV because if I had the audacity to own one then im obviously im making myself a target of someone breaking into my house and stealing it and therefore shouldnt call the police or even dare to moan about it.

No, by the same reckoning you should understand how to keep your house and the things you value secure, otherwise you're a bit of a plonker and shouldn't be surprised if bad things happen.

She has that kind of post-annal sex "Relief" expression on her face, obviously thinking that the next move will entail her getting a face full of hot creamy cum...

Oh dear, now I've got myself all excited, best nip upstairs and knock one-off-the-wrist

Last edited:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Some nice celebrity pussy on that fappening site. The masturbation videos may induce pre-cum from my cock later.

The issue is Cloud security. People have a right to privacy. Whoever they are

philc

LE
Said this before cloud storage in what ever sense is an accident waiting to happen, that this has happened just reinforces my opinion.

Yes its a crime however, stupid is the word, you had a icloud acc under your real name er dumb. Just how many kids are out their 24 hours a day at home, college or work trying to get in to god knows what.

ACAB

LE
Said this before cloud storage in what ever sense is an accident waiting to happen, that this has happened just reinforces my opinion.

Yes its a crime however, stupid is the word, you had a icloud acc under your real name er dumb. Just how many kids are out their 24 hours a day at home, college or work trying to get in to god knows what.

Exakcerlly! If some geezer with Maltesers Syndrome can hack into the Pentagon hacking selfies out on Cloud would be a doddle for most geeks.

Last edited:

More like you having a telly and then giving it to some bloke you have never met, who you know FA about and then complaining when he lets other people use it.

These people get exactly the same level of sympathy as those that answer the 419 emails.

Some nice celebrity pussy on that fappening site. The masturbation videos may induce pre-cum from my cock later.

I'm a technophobe and had never heard of "fappening" until about 10 minutes ago when I read this thread.

I've now broken my penis but luckily, in order to stop having enormous erections I looked at the leaked photo of Nicki Minaj.

I now prefer the company of men.

The issue is Cloud security. People have a right to privacy. Whoever they are

Yeah but you sign away that right the minute you agree to the terms and conditions. Tough shit springs to mind.

Thankfully my practice of that sort of thing was in the Polaroid era so, to the best of my knowledge, the evidence went on the bonfire and, if it didn't, the perpetrators are pretty much unidentifiable except by their ahlzheimers stricken contemporaries and came from very ordinary social backgrounds.

Think the mods need to look at who, what and where advertising takes place, as on a thread that appears to be dedicated to different styles of masturbation there is an advert for abused and neglected kids.!!

Think the mods need to look at who, what and where advertising takes place, as on a thread that appears to be dedicated to different styles of masturbation there is an advert for abused and neglected kids.!!

The adverts you see are based on your search history, you ******* wrong 'un. Sex case, sex case, hang 'im, hang 'im, hang 'im.

There is is.... you shouldn't post naughty photos of yourself unto the 'cloud', else some bugger will hack it...!

Latest Threads