• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bird GAY Ness

If you best mate keeps letting you down on nights out because hes cuddling his missus at home (when hes agreed to come out, but let you down an hour before you meet, and you ve had to find out yourself) what do you do?

My best mate did this several times, so I just fuked him off and told him hes a boring cnut and we havent spoke in 2 months! Safe to say we aint friends anymore. Principle.

Anyone done this themselves?

jk22 said:
If you best mate keeps letting you down on nights out because hes cuddling his missus what do you do?

My best mate did this several times, so I just fuked him off and told him hes a boring cnut and we havent spoke in 2 months! Safe to say we aint friends anymore. Principle.

Anyone done this themselves?
Quite simple. Don't blame your mate for you being a sad loner bastard. Mission accomplished. :p

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothing else
He'll trade the world
For the good thing he's found
If she's bad he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he put her down

When a man loves a woman
Spend his very last dime
Tryin' to hold on to what he needs
He'd give up all his comfort
Sleep out in the rain
If she said that's the way it ought to be

Well, this man loves a woman
I gave you everything I had
Tryin' to hold on to your precious love
Baby, please don't treat me bad

When a man loves a woman
Down deep in his soul
She can bring him such misery
If she plays him for a fool
He's the last one to know
Lovin' eyes can't ever see

When a man loves a woman
He can do no wrong
He can never own some other girl
Yes when a man loves a woman
I know exactly how he feels
'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my world

Oldest thing in the world, cuntstruck mate ditches his mates for a witch.

bad drills from a weak man.

what price a phonecall or text.

I smell a snaggy bird behind all this, some tears perhaps a tummy ache, "no no you go out I'll be alright snivel"

snakes with t!ts + weak bloke = sh!t wingman

No doubt he'll be all over you like a rash when she fecks off to a spa for the weekend with her mum

Or snivelling like his bird when she dissappears over the horizon with "John from the office" because he earns more than him and listens to her properly

hateful C.U.N.T.S birds

thegimp said:
bad drills from a weak man.

what price a phonecall or text.

I smell a snaggy bird behind all this, some tears perhaps a tummy ache, "no no you go out I'll be alright snivel"

snakes with t!ts + weak bloke = sh!t wingman

No doubt he'll be all over you like a rash when she fecks off to a spa for the weekend with her mum

Or snivelling like his bird when she dissappears over the horizon with "John from the office" because he earns more than him and listens to her properly

hateful C.U.N.T.S birds
Hes already tried and just said this to him, "no offence but I can't be round people who let me down, and for some reason I feel bad. I warned you a long time ago about taking the piss, so when this bird shags someone else, you ll have to go and grovel to some poor bloke lying in the street."

and yes shes a bitch. Doesn't like me because I was bragging about how many i ve shagged, and she suspects I could lead him to cheating.

just want some banter, and the cock will call as hes been texting me etc and I'm still fecking him off. Best Mate for 10 years. Sold out!

I'm thinking that real mates wouldnt do that to their best mate. So fecked him off!

He once tried to set me up with her best mate. Obviously I was game for it, but she looked like she had fallen out the ugly tree and been hit by every branch on the way down, and then raped by the ugly elephant at the bottom, after landing on her face.

And I dont trun down most :twisted:

K

Kirkz

Stop fecking whineing you soft cnut!!! You've done the hard bit fu(king off the loser. Now grow some and go out and find a drinking buddy who's already been down that road and damn well won't let you down on a promised night out unless he's diffi a lung or a couple of limbs :)

jk22 said:
I'm thinking that real mates wouldnt do that to their best mate. So fecked him off!

He once tried to set me up with her best mate. Obviously I was game for it, but she looked like she had fallen out the ugly tree and been hit by every branch on the way down, and then raped by the ugly elephant at the bottom, after landing on her face.

And I dont trun down most :twisted:
Na, he's just being a silly bastard puppy. Happens to even the closest of mates. Some random bint is always a threat. Everything you've said points to it. Give him a slap, tell him he's a twat and remind him he needs to stop compromising for the silly cow as while you'll still be there she'll feck off in a heartbeat.

Monty417 said:
jk22 said:
Dont fancy her at all. His last missus got it from me

What? the clap? Is it him that you fancy? come on, be honest, you just can't bear sharing him can you. :omg: :p
lol nah, it was pretty much the same before his mrs. Just a let down really, depressed, dead end job, moaning cunt. And shes making him more depressed as shes a divorcee who got smashed about a bit and is afriad to go out.

Dont really givr a fuk either way, just wondered if anyone thinks its harsh from me

jk22 said:
Monty417 said:
jk22 said:
Dont fancy her at all. His last missus got it from me

What? the clap? Is it him that you fancy? come on, be honest, you just can't bear sharing him can you. :omg: :p
lol nah, it was pretty much the same before his mrs. Just a let down really, depressed, dead end job, moaning *. And shes making him more depressed as shes a divorcee who got smashed about a bit and is afriad to go out.

Dont really givr a fuk either way, just wondered if anyone thinks its harsh from me
You blatantly do give a fuck, you're whining here.
Either grow some balls and hold firm, or slap him and tell him to sort it the feck out. Two choices.

trying to keep this fecking thread going!

Problem is if I told him what I thought the cunt is so weak he ll either cry or say feck off to me and go play tidly winks with his fat bint

Hopefully he'll learn soon enough that women are mostly cnuts and he will be back on the piss. If not, bang his missus and wipe your c0ck on his best tie.

And that would bother you......why?

Tell him you love him, drink beers (lots of) and tell him to grow a pair.......

OR

Just Feck him off completely in the knowledge he will come crawling at some point.......and then he will owe you several crates of beer...WINNER!

edited coz i am stooooopid.

Latest Threads