Bird Flu in Scotland

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Jacques_Bustard, Apr 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quick, Call Alfred Mc Apline to rebuild Hadrians wall!!!!!
  2. clucking Hell !!!
  3. Perfect timing - just after the government admits there won't be enough soldiers to deal with a state of emergancy in the UK if Bird Flu becomes human transferable.
    Fcuk it - Celtic have won the title so I'm dead inside anyway.
    H5N1 - come and ahve a go if you think you're hard enough!
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Now, please explain. What part of birds that fly and Hadrian's Wall ( about 10' high) don't you understand?
  5. Shoot that pigeon now!
  6. This is what comes of making the swans stand outside for a fag.......
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Mangonel - you know that if you want to stand outside for a fag then you only have to go to CC Blooms (allegedly 8O )
  8. Feck! if we can survive the diet, the weather, the english government, our own F'in devolved parliament and the terrible deprivation ... we can survive a shitty little virus that picks on sparrows!
  9. Ah, the old, "double entendre," ploy.

Have you seen the weather out there? It was bound to get flu.
  10. I think its time to nuke Scotland, no don't panick Daily Mail headline tomorow 'EVERYONE IN BRITAIN WILL DIE'
  11. I suggest delivering the dead swan to the offices of the Daily Mail, in order for them to do some authentic research to back up that headline :wink:
  12. Don't panic. Don't panic!

Bird Flu in Scotland
    We'rrrrre all doomed. Doooooooomed I tell ye!

Stupid boy!

There's probably a trail of infected swan shite from Dover to Fife.
  13. I knew I'd seen you before. Give us a kiss then big boy ;)
  14. It's aye dreich in East Fife. I don't think cordoning it off will do anyone a damn bit of harm. There are some manky skanks over there who hunt RAF personnel :twisted: