Bird Flu - How do us lads protect ourselves?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiGbAddAbOOm, Apr 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So it's finally here, Bird Flu that is ( ). Now as a Happily married with sex on tap Baddaboom I am not too worried, but my poor son of 14 is in great danger, are condoms enough to protect him from 'Bird Flu'? what are the symptoms?

Any help from you Medical types would be welcome, what is everyone else doing to protect themselves? Is this as bad as 'Mad Cows Disease' which seemed to have a monthly infection cycle?

Worried Parent.

2. Bag up and wear a face mask, he should be fine plonking away.
  3. You'll know if you've contracted the Bird Flu virus - you'll have an overwhelming urge to defecate on car windscreens! :lol:
  4. Make sure you take a bird from behined, that way ensuring said birds breathing zone is as far away from yours as necessary. I speak as an expert in such matters
  5. Keep frozen chickens in their original packaging while you molest them.
  6. If its alive, as said, do it from behind but grab it by the throat if it trys to cough/sneeze
  7. Thank you for the advice, which I shall pass on to my first born, but what are the symptoms? large hooped earings? 8" white stillettos? or is there no warning?

8. Remember, if her nose starts running, she's full...
  9. msr

msr LE

The initial symptoms may include a loud thumping noise in your head, which comes from the large amplifier in the dropped-suspension, spoiler-toting Nova parked outside...

10. do the symptoms also include not being able to reverse/parallel park the car, watching sh1te soap operas & an undying urge to talk about crap when the football is on the television :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  11. Worse than that,mate.. you get a vacuam in your head to stop your guts dropping out the gash between your legs
  12. assuming of course that you have/ develope one
  13. The best use for a dead swan...