• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Binos

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mine are steiner too, but civvy 8x30 (here)
If anyone knows of a technical type with the know how/tools to do this I'd be beer grateful.

I actually retail binoculars in Salisbury and a couple of years ago tried to get Opticron to make me some with a Mils graticule plate in but sadly the cost of re-tooling to make room for the plate was far too expensive.
Ziess will supply their individual eye focus 8x30 with two types of graticules (horizontal & horizontal + vertical) but here I think the last pair I sold was about £680 ish, and even then I had to get Zeiss to "nick" a pair from a batch destined for the UAE. I did get them back in a p/x for a pair of Swarovski's but they stayed in the shop for about two years only venturing out for the Bisley Service Rifle meeting, :D we had trouble selling them because they had graticules in!
I think Weaver my have a bino with graticules in and from memory I think I looked at a pair last March but can not remember if they ever imported them.
PM me if you want me to look into this any further.

Latest Threads