Binos

A firm called Russian Military used to do a range of cheap binos from small ones up to Panzer Commander size ones.

Pretty cheap as well.

Just search in the UK for Russian Military

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is there anyone who can put graticules on civvy binos - REME types?

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mine are steiner too, but civvy 8x30 (here)
If anyone knows of a technical type with the know how/tools to do this I'd be beer grateful.

I actually retail binoculars in Salisbury and a couple of years ago tried to get Opticron to make me some with a Mils graticule plate in but sadly the cost of re-tooling to make room for the plate was far too expensive.
Ziess will supply their individual eye focus 8x30 with two types of graticules (horizontal & horizontal + vertical) but here I think the last pair I sold was about £680 ish, and even then I had to get Zeiss to "nick" a pair from a batch destined for the UAE. I did get them back in a p/x for a pair of Swarovski's but they stayed in the shop for about two years only venturing out for the Bisley Service Rifle meeting, :D we had trouble selling them because they had graticules in!
I think Weaver my have a bino with graticules in and from memory I think I looked at a pair last March but can not remember if they ever imported them.
PM me if you want me to look into this any further.