Binned For Being Sexy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jun 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No mention of whether the whole male staff are fundamentalist Muslims

as for her... eh, I've seen better..

course if she got her kit out and posed properly one could make a proper assessment...
    still, given this bit of publicity, I'm sure that will not be long in coming in some mag or online site...
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

what's wrong with being sexy?
  3. I work for the UK operation of bank in questions and there was much laughs when I sent this story round to the girlsin the office with the strapline "compared to you lot, she has a point".
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The word bollocks comes to mind.
  5. Top bol locks, if nowt else!
  6. Apparently it's degrading wimmin. Or so I've been told.
  7. #
    Ah yes that. Those who think so presumably want all wimmin to look like that labour harridan who used to mis-rule DFID, Claire Short. She also had a personality by-pass operation at some time before taking up her (thankfully short) tenure at DFID.
  8. I'd let her charge me 30 quid for a quick deposit into her vaults, she is better looking than the ex missus, having said that, if she was your mother would you consider incest?
  9. Its a struggle.
  10. More common than you might think. I used to work with a teenager who regularly turned up for work either Bridget Jones style in a see through blouse or a braless, spray on leotard type thing.

How I laughed as she complained on a weekly basis about blokes in the office looking at her.
  11. yeah, but this one is complaining that they were 'distracted' even when she was wearing a turtleneck or business suit..

from what she's suggesting, I think , even if she turned up in a loose gunny sack and a bag over her head, they'd be ' undressing' her mentally..

as she claims that they told her they couldn't do any work because she was too sexy for the office and their stiffies made it impossible to balance their lap tops properly...
  12. Her lawyer, Jack Tuckner, agreed that Lorenzana is a sexy woman, but said that shouldn't matter in the workplace.

"It's like saying that we can't think anymore 'cause our penises are standing up, and we cannot think about you except in a sexual manner and we can't look at you without wanting to have sexual intercourse with you

Fair one!!!!!
  13. I imagine her job interview went something like - "mmmm, what a shirtful, you've got the job".
  14. Claw Hammer CHECK! Chloroform CHECK! Roll of Black nasty CHECK! Ticket to Manhattan CHECK! I'm off to comfort ms Lorenzana...