Binary Watch

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Merlin745, Jan 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Binary Watch

DarthDoctrinus will be posting a review on here shortly :D
  2. Merlin - it's what every good soldier wants for Xmas!

Not shure about its utility when you wake up, bleary-eyed and thick-headed after a large one the night before, and can't work out if you're late for First Parade or not!

Binary with a hangover - doesn't bear thinking about! :D
  3. Does it show the date as well,now that would be a big watch!!
  4. Being the geek that I was during Uni, i could read binary fairly quickly, couldn't do it now, but also have to agree with DD, having to do that with a hangover doesn't warrent thinking about!
  5. Could be made easier if the date was in 'Julian' format. But then we would all have to know how to read a 'Julian' date.

I'm not even sure if 'Julian' is the correct word let alone read the format. But I am sure someone here knows what I mean.

6. I am up for 1 as long as its got a stopwatch on it So I can see how fast I am running
  7. You can read binary that fast - - Wow 10001110101010001010010000010101010111111110100000011110000001

8. No mate other way round,I don't do much running!
  9. Gotcha . .
  10. I've got double vision, I will never get out of bed !!
  11. there is only 10 people who understand binary!
  12. Or, one could always carry a time candle calibrated so that burn time = actual time.
  13. who are the other 1001 ?
  14. If you need a watch with the date on to time your runs, you're either running too slow or too long. :)
  15. How to annoy people with binary :lol: