Binary Watch

#2
Merlin - it's what every good soldier wants for Xmas!

Not shure about its utility when you wake up, bleary-eyed and thick-headed after a large one the night before, and can't work out if you're late for First Parade or not!

Binary with a hangover - doesn't bear thinking about! :D
 
#4
Being the geek that I was during Uni, i could read binary fairly quickly, couldn't do it now, but also have to agree with DD, having to do that with a hangover doesn't warrent thinking about!
 
#5
RHODESIAN said:
Does it show the date as well,now that would be a big watch!!
Could be made easier if the date was in 'Julian' format. But then we would all have to know how to read a 'Julian' date.

I'm not even sure if 'Julian' is the correct word let alone read the format. But I am sure someone here knows what I mean.
 
#6
mpsman said:
RHODESIAN said:
Does it show the date as well,now that would be a big watch!!
Could be made easier if the date was in 'Julian' format. But then we would all have to know how to read a 'Julian' date.

I'm not even sure if 'Julian' is the correct word let alone read the format. But I am sure someone here knows what I mean.





I am up for 1 as long as its got a stopwatch on it So I can see how fast I am running
 
#8
mpsman said:
I am up for 1 as long as its got a stopwatch on it So I can see how fast I am running
You can read binary that fast - - Wow 10001110101010001010010000010101010111111110100000011110000001







No mate other way round,I don't do much running!
 
#14
RHODESIAN said:
mpsman said:
RHODESIAN said:
Does it show the date as well,now that would be a big watch!!
Could be made easier if the date was in 'Julian' format. But then we would all have to know how to read a 'Julian' date.

I'm not even sure if 'Julian' is the correct word let alone read the format. But I am sure someone here knows what I mean.





I am up for 1 as long as its got a stopwatch on it So I can see how fast I am running
If you need a watch with the date on to time your runs, you're either running too slow or too long. :)
 
#16
Now that is really is sad or should I say

0100100100100000011000010110110100100000011000010010000001110010011001010110000101101100011011000111100100100000011100110110000101100100001000000111000001100101011100100111001101101111011011100010000001110100011011110010000001100110011011110110110001101100011011110111011100100000011000010110111001100100001000000110010001100101011000110110111101100100011001010010000001110100011010000110100101110011

Cut N Paste it in.
 
#18
010101000110100001101001011100110010000001101001011100110010000001100110011101010110111000100000011001110110010101100101011010110010000001100001011011000110010101110010011101000010000001100111011001010110010101101011001000000110000101101100011001010111001001110100
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dwarf Miscellaneous Jokes 0
Jerrycan2793 Films, Music and All Things Artsy 4
Proximo Royal Signals 12

Similar threads

Latest Threads