Bin Police....A Mate of Stackers?

Council's have a statutory responsibility to remove household waste plus, you can't piss all those people about like that. It was bound to end badly for him.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ex-stacker with 15 years army time and loads of self-discipline, lands one of the cushiest jobs in the land with a £20k salary and fecks it up. Yep, RLC!!! :)

G

goatrutar

must've been a barrel of laughs in the q store. wonder what he's doing now. fucking bell end.

Is he a virgin as well?

Stupid fucktard, to much responsibility for his former capacity, got confused, ran in circles, screamed and shouted, gave the regular binnies a great giggle, then subsided into whining and changing his brown trousers before picking up his cards, dopey twat, wish I had his job I,d look duck and fucking vanish and leave the binnies to their own devices, £20,000 thank you, that,ll do very nicely boss.

Should think himself very lucky, if he had tried that here he would have been BINNED by the locals - HEAD FIRST!! Probably by one of the recalcitrant grandmothers that inhabit the village.
MG19.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wonder if he is an Arrser?

B

Biscuits_AB

Now, if the NOTW was still on the go, we'd have had pictures of his wife's tits. See, you never know what you have, until it's gone.

Z

Zarathustra

A CPL in the RLC after 15 years? High flyer. I bet if you were to ask anyone who knew him whilst serving they'd say he was a chod (especially those below him). Sad man who thinks he can shout at civvies in the same way that he would at privates and get away with it.

K

Kirkz

A cunt of the highest order and deserves nothing less than planting up to his neck in a waste bin full of rotting food! Head down :)