Bin Police....A Mate of Stackers?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Jul 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Move along Sir,nothing to see here.

2. Council's have a statutory responsibility to remove household waste plus, you can't piss all those people about like that. It was bound to end badly for him.

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ex-stacker with 15 years army time and loads of self-discipline, lands one of the cushiest jobs in the land with a £20k salary and fecks it up. Yep, RLC!!! :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. must've been a barrel of laughs in the q store. wonder what he's doing now. fucking bell end.

5. Is he a virgin as well?

6. Advertising, Sluggo?

7. Stupid fucktard, to much responsibility for his former capacity, got confused, ran in circles, screamed and shouted, gave the regular binnies a great giggle, then subsided into whining and changing his brown trousers before picking up his cards, dopey twat, wish I had his job I,d look duck and fucking vanish and leave the binnies to their own devices, £20,000 thank you, that,ll do very nicely boss.

8. Should think himself very lucky, if he had tried that here he would have been BINNED by the locals - HEAD FIRST!! Probably by one of the recalcitrant grandmothers that inhabit the village.
    MG19.jpg

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I wonder if he is an Arrser?

10. He's certainly an arse.

11. Now, if the NOTW was still on the go, we'd have had pictures of his wife's tits. See, you never know what you have, until it's gone.

• Like Like x 1
  12. A CPL in the RLC after 15 years? High flyer. I bet if you were to ask anyone who knew him whilst serving they'd say he was a chod (especially those below him). Sad man who thinks he can shout at civvies in the same way that he would at privates and get away with it.

13. A cunt of the highest order and deserves nothing less than planting up to his neck in a waste bin full of rotting food! Head down :)

14. fucking fence sitter :)