• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bimbling

I'm told I bimble a fair amount. COuld someone enlighten me as to what exactly a bimble is. Apparently moving too fast disqualifies me from bimbling as does moving too slowly. Is there some kind of 'bimble speed limit'? It's not strolling, walking, shuffling or running. What is it?

Bimble, to move without purpose in an aimless fashion.

Words of command - "By the left , Bimble. To halt, Detail/Section/Platoon "Hippety-hop , STOP"

Hope that helps :)

T

trojan

To Bimble
Wander around the area 'thumb up bum , mind in neutral '

You might find a squaddie ' bimbling ' around an orienteering circuit the day after he submitted his PVR request .

Be proud to bimble Muppet. I have enjoyed many years in green simply bimbling. If you can now master the "lightly oiled shoulders" and "arrse- thumb interface" then you are on to a winner.

Latest Threads