Billy the RLC Biff

Discussion in 'RLC' started by The-Daddy, Oct 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sory lads, but wtf is this photo about. It is displayed on the 13 Reg website and shows a retarded scaly

Attached Files:

2. They all look like that, what's special about him?
  3. It looks like he should be wearing a bib and getting 24 hour care!
  4. I hope they put that drool into good use! he looks like he could see his carer bringing his ice cream and balloon
  5. so no posts from the loggie community - what's up - life getting too serious?
  6. Nope, just treating you with the contempt you so rightly deserve. Nobber.
  7. He has a suitable veh. reg MLAA

I'll get my coat
  8. so a complete sense of humour failure in the loggie community then - looks like this thread is getting transferred!
  9. TD,

Great to see you've got one though. Your's lies well and truly in the 'man slips on banana skin'/man walks into lamp post' school of humour. Time for you to toddle off - CBBC has just begun.

10. Someone call the sunshine bus!
  11. I never liked slap-stick - Laurel & Hardy was pants - my love of comedy began with Spike Milligan and the Q series. I have never really found cartoons funny untill the Simpsons came along. CBBC, Nickelodeon & were never my cup of tea. I laughed at Citizen Smith, Get Some In, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, New Faces (comedy acts), etc.

I really thought sharing a joke with the loggies would be appreciated - he obviousely is mentally challenged otherwise he wouldn't be in the RLC (humour - look it up!), and I thought that the spas pose was overlooked when the web site was put together. Well it seems that maybe the RLC are too sensative and take any rib-taking as an afront to their very existence.

Well I'm sorry,

sorry for not slagging you bunch of whinging cnuts sooner!

The Daddy
    Moral Guardian of all that is true and righteous
    Terms and Conditions apply
  12. Sense of humour fires, sense of humour stops.....................

P.S Post mental note to yourself - must try not to mix my metaphors.
  13. I see that theres not exactly a gale of laughter coming from the doors of the Infantry forum at the moment - that being where this veritable exemplar of rapier-like wit is inviting comment. Ho hum......
  14. Unfortunately you are trying to get a bite from the Rad Ops, next time try a dig at the Movers they will always try to respond and brighten your day......................................
  15. Rickshaw - the Inf types are probably still working (just like I'm supposed to do! :wink: )

Not having a dig at radio ops - they are the salt of the earth

as for movers - cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts!