• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Billy No Mates

Any other Billy No Mates having a lonely pint right now? If so, what's the name of the pub you are in?
LORD NELSON
That's the pub I'm in, not me.

The Yummy Yummy bar, Cambodia.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I just got a curry lunch and complementary sherry for six quid, so bollox to the Lord Nelson. :p

Any other Billy No Mates having a lonely pint right now? If so, what's the name of the pub you are in?
LORD NELSON
That is the worst gay bar luring ever!

LORD NELSON
David Copeland Walt

What's your favoured technique?
The standard: "If you woke with no memory and a sore bum, would you tell anyone?" 'No?" "Here's your pint of Long Island Tea."

LORD NELSON
Poole Quay?

I miss the Viking Club and Mr C's down there, they were proper venues
I was back there this summer on holiday, and spent a pleasant afternoon on the Quay in the boozers with my wife and two adult (18 & 21) stepdaughters. Got talking to some booties and ended up teaching my wife & kids how to play spoof. Of course the booties were trying to get in with the girls, but failed :) Just like old times.

The place is 5minutes walk from here. The Sunday afternoon band were tuning up and I was looking forward to hearing them. A mad bitch with a brown Boxer Dog walked in and allowed it to howl and whine.When I told her to shut the thing up she told me that I was a very "rude" man and started going into one. The bar staff were to busy selling their overpriced booze to eject her. That was 6 months ago. I haven`t been back since.

The place is 5minutes walk from here. The Sunday afternoon band were tuning up and I was looking forward to hearing them. A mad bitch with a brown Boxer Dog walked in and allowed it to howl and whine.When I told her to shut the thing up she told me that I was a very "rude" man and started going into one. The bar staff were to busy selling their overpriced booze to eject her. That was 6 months ago. I haven`t been back since.
Do you work for the foreign office?

I would point out that for some of us, sitting in a quiet pub (or coffee shop) on our own with a newspaper is a luxury seldom afforded.

LORD NELSON
Hope you put your Arrse session on the pub's big screen... there is a precedent and better yet,, the other Larry Lonely pissheads customers will see you as a damned fine fellow with lots of friends and a fine sense of humour.

Latest Threads