Billionaire hold Argie Navy ship hostage

I'm sure they're sat waiting for your e mail. Go to bed.
Actually, I would second you as a MOD as well. So, that's you doubly fucked innit!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Well can I thank all my fans and Stella Artois. Go to bed you pissed up creatures. Don't forget your wife, partner or dog needs a slap, the slags.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm not even drinking... Archie has 'slap cheek' and doesn't know where to put himself, keeps on waking up... so I'm on stag to make sure my other half gets a good nights sleep.

Just don't tell the other arrsers or they'll think I'm not the second nails bloke on the balcony.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it nursey boy..!
Your nails broke? Yeah it hurts but worse things happen.

I'm sitting here with a glass of Red after a 'Murder Mystery' weekend and I'm accused of being a Stella drinking, wife beating slag.

Shame on You!

I beat her well before I get on the Stella. That's If I have any teeth left and can still move my jaw.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
We don't want his sort in the MOD club. Once you let one Yorkshireman in they'll all want to join. At half price.

T

trowel

We don't want his sort in the MOD club. Once you let one Yorkshireman in they'll all want to join. At half price.
How very astute. They do say Yorkshiremen are nothing more than Scotsmen with all the generosity beaten out of them.