Billie Piper in schoolgirl lesbian sex shock!

I notice it doesn't clash with the football thankfully. Or is that why we have BBC I-Player nowadays? I'll go to bad feeling happy - and if Happy doesn't like it. I'll feel grumpy instead!

What time does the bus come?

The disapointment is deep in this one. The thread title offered so much potential.

BBC Drama Commissioning Manager - <mumbles> "Oh No, not another shite drama pitch"

Production Company Exec - "You'll love this, it's about modern love!"

BDCM - "Really, another one?" <rolls eyes>

PEC - It's about a beautiful school teacher who has a lesbian affair with her barely legal pupil, we're thinking of casting Billie Piper in the lead role"

BDCM (swivells chair to look out the window) - <silence>

PEC - "So what do you think?"

BDCM - "Quick tell me more details, I'm nearly there . . "

BBC Drama Commissioning Manager - <mumbles> "Oh No, not another shite drama pitch"

Production Company Exec - "You'll love this, it's about modern love!"

BDCM - "Really, another one?" <rolls eyes>

PEC - It's about a beautiful school teacher who has a lesbian affair with her barely legal pupil, we're thinking of casting Billie Piper in the lead role"

BDCM (swivells chair to look out the window) - <silence>

PEC - "So what do you think?"

BDCM - "Quick tell me more details, I'm nearly there . . "

Fail. The Commissioning Manager is probably a screaming iron. (BBC + Equality = ?)

What is it about Billie Piper? Has a jaw like a beaver/chipmunk & full of Chris Evans' porridge yet she could cause stirrings in a corpse!

Fail. The Commissioning Manager is probably a screaming iron. (BBC + Equality = ?)
It did cross my mind, but I couldn't think of any funny scenarios with a Charles Haughtry type BBC manager and ideas of Bille Piper withering on the bed while being lapped at by a young girl acting like a de-hydrated dog

What is it about Billie Piper? Has a jaw like a beaver/chipmunk & full of Chris Evans' porridge yet she could cause stirrings in a corpse!

Plumes in denial about his sexuality.JPG

Cocked up the wording but can't be bothered to change it

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Completely disgraceful...I feel violated...the very idea of pure young Pipette in a lip-lock with some barely pubescent lubricious little Eyetie tart - here's another degraded screen grab:

...yes Plume, what IS it about Mrs Fox that has guys so interested ? Hmmm - it's a real head-scratcher that one... :woot:

Well hopefully its from the same writers of Confessions of a call girl she was in before.