Billie Piper in schoolgirl lesbian sex shock!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Pigshyt_Freeman, Jun 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. FFS I thought this was a real confession when I saw the thread......!
  2. So you get the time and channel to watch Piper artistically shagging a teenage girl, and you'd prefer it was a news story?
  3. Billie Piper snogging Kaya Scodelario? Win!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thats a thread title guaranteed to get lots of views!!
  5. I notice it doesn't clash with the football thankfully. Or is that why we have BBC I-Player nowadays? I'll go to bad feeling happy - and if Happy doesn't like it. I'll feel grumpy instead!

What time does the bus come?
  6. The disapointment is deep in this one. The thread title offered so much potential.
  7. Don't be too disappointed, just the thought of them is going into the **** bank.
  8. BBC Drama Commissioning Manager - <mumbles> "Oh No, not another shite drama pitch"

Production Company Exec - "You'll love this, it's about modern love!"

BDCM - "Really, another one?" <rolls eyes>

PEC - It's about a beautiful school teacher who has a lesbian affair with her barely legal pupil, we're thinking of casting Billie Piper in the lead role"

BDCM (swivells chair to look out the window) - <silence>

PEC - "So what do you think?"

BDCM - "Quick tell me more details, I'm nearly there . . "

9. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Fail. The Commissioning Manager is probably a screaming iron. (BBC + Equality = ?)
  10. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Pictures! Stuck here in the middle of fecking nowhere, with crappy DII - we NEED pictures :)
  11. What is it about Billie Piper? Has a jaw like a beaver/chipmunk & full of Chris Evans' porridge yet she could cause stirrings in a corpse!
  12. [​IMG]

There you go OS
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Your title is very misleading, and I am now dissapointed. Thanks a lot!

Does the film show her knorks or her nice thighs?
  14. It did cross my mind, but I couldn't think of any funny scenarios with a Charles Haughtry type BBC manager and ideas of Bille Piper withering on the bed while being lapped at by a young girl acting like a de-hydrated dog