BILLED TO THE BOOTS

Right, so I've moved to a new unit where my lockers fucked and the first week of being there some count has stolen my respirator.... I don't want to bring it up to squadron just yet as i don't not know how much I will get billed? Does any dusty QM know how much I will get billed???

Right, so I've moved to a new unit where my lockers fucked and the first week of being there some count has stolen my respirator.... I don't want to bring it up to squadron just yet as i don't not know how much I will get billed? Does any dusty QM know how much I will get billed???
Yes, the cost of two respirators. One for the one you lost and the second to replace the original :)

Sorry mate, no idea. They used to be about 80 quid, but I expect they've gone up a bit.

Go and punch everybody in the face until you get your kit back you big baby

You are wearing it.

I must say I'm impressed that the British Army is attracting those from the upper classes into the ranks. What makes less sense is that you appear to be waiting to find out how much an item will cost to replace instead of sorting out the original problem - you have at least one thief in your unit.

Is there any mileage left in any of the following:

1. It went down on the Atlantic Conveyor (1982)
2. It was lost in the big fire at COD Donnington (1983)

Just a thought!

Right, so I've moved to a new unit where my lockers fucked and the first week of being there some count has stolen my respirator.
You just can't trust nobility.

AIUI each GSR is serial numbered, therefore easy to trace...I'd have thought.