ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Bill Roche potential ARRSE member or fucking looney?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Mar 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like Bill has been defending, people who are accused of child abuse, he reckons victims were sinners in a past life......that's all right then.....the cunt!

2. Send correct key setting, over.

3. What the fucking fuck are you wibbling on about?

• Like Like x 1
  4. What sky news...! Or get of your Xbox

5. Roach is quoted as saying this
    But I suppose that will be totally ignored as a short phrase taken totally out of context uttered by an eighty-year-old is so much better at increasing the numbers on the bus.

6. He must be deaf as a post,not to mention beastiality.
    kb.jpg

KenDogsS.jpg

kb2.jpg

7. I would have been more impressed if he'd shagged 'em.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Cranky old bloke with a bee in his bonnet; we'll all be like that one day, unless the Alzheimer's or the booze gets us first.

9. I bet he bummed Sally Webster years ago when she delivered papers for Rita.
    Wasn't he outed on here as a member of the Hitler youth?

10. He's dull as fuck and a fucking looney so he'll be posting on the Word Association thread within the week I'd say.

• Like Like x 5
  11. I know its the Naffi, but :

Roache said it was a complex situation that had been stirred up by the Jimmy Savile case.

He went on: “Paedophilia is absolutely horrendous. Paedophiles should be sought out, rooted out and dealt with.

“But there’s a fringe of people who, particularly pop singers, they have these groupies.

“These girls who come, they’re sexually active, sexually mature. They don’t ask for their birth certificate, they don’t know what age they may be.

“But they’re certainly not grooming them and exploiting them but they can be caught in this trap.

Speaking to Bray on New Zealand’s One News channel, Roach added: “These people are instantly stigmatised. Some will be innocent, some will not. But until such time as it’s proven, there should be anonymity
    for both.”

He sounds fairly reasonable to me. I dont agree with him but then I dont agree with most people most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. well i could see the cunt getting o2 tagged,but i bet the silver tounged cunt wouldnt get gripped with rops.

13. "sex victims bring it on themselves" Fuck yeah, those school girls, they're just asking for it in their tight blouses and short skirts

Me thinks, this is him trying to muddie the waters before he get's a knock at the door for the Op Yewtree team