Bilderburg Meetup

Osborne, Clarke and Balls to attend Bilderberg Group meeting - Telegraph

The Bilderberg Group, an annual gathering of royalty, statesmen and business leaders, will this week take place at the Grove Hotel, a golf resort in Watford, North London.

Guests will include George Osborne, the Chancellor; Ed Balls, the Shadow Chancellor; and Ken Clarke, the Cabinet Minister who also sits on the group's steering committee, according to a list of participants published on Bilderberg Meetings | The official website.
Impressive Guest List...Here are just a few..

Chairman: Henri de Castries, Chairman and CEO, AXA Group
George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Ed Balls, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
Kenneth Clarke, Cabinet Minister
Baroness Williams of Crosby, Member, House of Lords
Eric E. Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
José Manuel Barroso, President, European Commission
Timothy F Geithner, Former Secretary of the Treasury
Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
Marcus Agius, Former Chairman, Barclays plc
Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
Sherard Cowper-Coles, Business Development Director, International, BAE Systems plc
Robert Dudley, Group Chief Executive, BP plc
Thomas Enders, CEO, EADS
J. Michael Evans, Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs & Co.
François Fillon, Former French Prime Minister
John Kerr, Independent Member, House of Lords
John Micklethwait, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
H.R.H. Princess Beatrix of The Netherlands
David H. Petraeus, General, U.S. Army (Retired)
Mark Rutte, Dutch Prime Minister
Peter D. Sutherland, Chairman, Goldman Sachs International

What will they be talking about this year I wonder?

For those that have never heard of Bilderburg or the Theories.....

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems it costs us UK taxpayers a pretty penny as well.

British taxpayers to pay 'millions' towards secretive Bilderberg meeting security - Telegraph

No wonder MP's and Lords can get away with fraud and swindling the public if the carry on behind closed doors like this!!

I'd heard the Bilderberg Group were eventually going to take over the world. With Balls, Osborne and Clarke contributing they don't stand a chance!

B

Biscuits_AB

Osborne, Clarke and Balls to attend Bilderberg Group meeting - Telegraph

Impressive Guest List...Here are just a few..

Chairman: Henri de Castries, Chairman and CEO, AXA Group
George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Ed Balls, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
Kenneth Clarke, Cabinet Minister
Baroness Williams of Crosby, Member, House of Lords
Eric E. Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
José Manuel Barroso, President, European Commission
Timothy F Geithner, Former Secretary of the Treasury
Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
Marcus Agius, Former Chairman, Barclays plc
Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
Sherard Cowper-Coles, Business Development Director, International, BAE Systems plc
Robert Dudley, Group Chief Executive, BP plc
Thomas Enders, CEO, EADS
J. Michael Evans, Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs & Co.
François Fillon, Former French Prime Minister
John Kerr, Independent Member, House of Lords
John Micklethwait, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
H.R.H. Princess Beatrix of The Netherlands
David H. Petraeus, General, U.S. Army (Retired)
Biscuits_AB (ARRSE International)
Mark Rutte, Dutch Prime Minister
Peter D. Sutherland, Chairman, Goldman Sachs International

What will they be talking about this year I wonder?

For those that have never heard of Bilderburg or the Theories.....

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems it costs us UK taxpayers a pretty penny as well.

British taxpayers to pay 'millions' towards secretive Bilderberg meeting security - Telegraph

No wonder MP's and Lords can get away with fraud and swindling the public if the carry on behind closed doors like this!!
Very impressive list. I can't say that I wasn't surprised to get my invite. That's me just after Petraeus.

Very impressive list. I can't say that I wasn't surprised to get my invite. That's me just after Petraeus.
Good you can find out what the feck they are about............

Tell them they're all on a charge for failing to fix anything from last year. That's not quite true; they've succeeded in annoying me by failing, so put them on two charges, annoying and failing. Apart from you of course, Biscuits. Useless failures. Ah, charge them with being useless as well...

Are they sorting out the dinner menu for G8. That is about the limit of their abilities. Bunch of bullshitters and also rans.

I had believed that it was an important and influential organisation, even if it was somewhat secretive.

My belief is blown away with the news that the unprincipled, witless, unpleasant, financially illiterate, bullying, yob-like, dogmatically outdated, politically inept, appalling awful oaf and a genuine member of the metropolitical lumpen self-appointed intelligentsia, Balls is to attend.

I'd heard the Bilderberg Group were eventually going to take over the world. With Balls, Osborne and Clarke contributing they don't stand a chance!
Well at least we know Eric E Schmidt won't be contributing **** all, I bet he pockets all the table silver though.

"Any group of people who have been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing something wrong"
AS Woody Allen said "Anyone calling themselves god's chosen people is asking for trouble".

I've just worked out how to finish off the Bilderberg Group. We make it obligatory for all world leaders, chiefs of industry and great thinkers to attend, talk for 2 minutes each on any topic they like, in complete secrecy, and not keep notes. It would quickly be seen as a chore by the participants. They would find the meeting clashed with their holiday plans, and forget what was said without a written record. The politicians would be wasting sound bites because the press were not there, and would find the annual demands for fresh ideas somewhat stressful. And then there would be the public debate about who pays, and how the venture was supposed to make a profit. Actually, everything from the third sentence on sounds like the UN and the European parlament.

I've upset enough people for the evening (but they started it). Ah, my taxi.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geezer466 The NAAFI Bar 20