Bilderburg Meetup

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by geezer466, Jun 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Osborne, Clarke and Balls to attend Bilderberg Group meeting - Telegraph

Impressive Guest List...Here are just a few..

Chairman: Henri de Castries, Chairman and CEO, AXA Group
    George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer
    Ed Balls, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
    Kenneth Clarke, Cabinet Minister
    Baroness Williams of Crosby, Member, House of Lords
    Eric E. Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
    José Manuel Barroso, President, European Commission
    Timothy F Geithner, Former Secretary of the Treasury
    Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
    Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
    Marcus Agius, Former Chairman, Barclays plc
    Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO,
    Sherard Cowper-Coles, Business Development Director, International, BAE Systems plc
    Robert Dudley, Group Chief Executive, BP plc
    Thomas Enders, CEO, EADS
    J. Michael Evans, Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs & Co.
    François Fillon, Former French Prime Minister
    John Kerr, Independent Member, House of Lords
    John Micklethwait, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
    H.R.H. Princess Beatrix of The Netherlands
    David H. Petraeus, General, U.S. Army (Retired)
    Mark Rutte, Dutch Prime Minister
    Peter D. Sutherland, Chairman, Goldman Sachs International

What will they be talking about this year I wonder?

For those that have never heard of Bilderburg or the Theories.....

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems it costs us UK taxpayers a pretty penny as well.

British taxpayers to pay 'millions' towards secretive Bilderberg meeting security - Telegraph

No wonder MP's and Lords can get away with fraud and swindling the public if the carry on behind closed doors like this!!
  2. I'd heard the Bilderberg Group were eventually going to take over the world. With Balls, Osborne and Clarke contributing they don't stand a chance!
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Going to?
  4. Very impressive list. I can't say that I wasn't surprised to get my invite. That's me just after Petraeus.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Good you can find out what the feck they are about............
  6. Tell them they're all on a charge for failing to fix anything from last year. That's not quite true; they've succeeded in annoying me by failing, so put them on two charges, annoying and failing. Apart from you of course, Biscuits. Useless failures. Ah, charge them with being useless as well...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ..and?
  8. Are they sorting out the dinner menu for G8. That is about the limit of their abilities. Bunch of bullshitters and also rans.
  9. Henry Kissinger. Nice guy...
  10. It's those pesky Jewish types taking over the world again.... grab your tinfoil helmets and head for the hills!
  11. "Any group of people who have been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing something wrong"
  12. You may want to take a careful look at that invitation before you set off....

Bilderberg Fringe Festival |
  13. I had believed that it was an important and influential organisation, even if it was somewhat secretive.

My belief is blown away with the news that the unprincipled, witless, unpleasant, financially illiterate, bullying, yob-like, dogmatically outdated, politically inept, appalling awful oaf and a genuine member of the metropolitical lumpen self-appointed intelligentsia, Balls is to attend.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Well at least we know Eric E Schmidt won't be contributing **** all, I bet he pockets all the table silver though.